• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
  • well you'd be trading it straight to platinum, if I can't get the flower from the shop in floaroma, then we know it's hacked.

My FC is in my sig, I'll be on wifi when I get your FC, and after Ig et home from work
    (not sure what time zone you're in, but I get off around 10pm US eastern time, I'm usually on around 10:30pm or so EST)

You can get the flower, but the OT is blue and the guidelines only say its in red, they didn't say anything about blue.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • You can get the flower, but the OT is blue and the guidelines only say its in red, they didn't say anything about blue.

well if I can get the flower and change it's form with it, then that's fine with me, I really doubt I'll be re-trading it anyway. as long as it doesn't corrupt my game (which judging by the fact that you've had it for however long and your game is fine) I'll be ok with it.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
  • well if I can get the flower and change it's form with it, then that's fine with me, I really doubt I'll be re-trading it anyway. as long as it doesn't corrupt my game (which judging by the fact that you've had it for however long and your game is fine) I'll be ok with it.

Oh, yes I have had it since a week before platinum's release, NEVER corrupted my game.
    But are you really sure, I don't want to trade a possible hack. However if you still say you want to I'll trade with you.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • yes, I don't mind if it's a possible hack. if it doesn't work then I'll try again when I get another event.
    I should be up and on here around noon EST today. send me a pm with your FC and I'll be sure to be on Wifi at that time too.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    ok, I'm on and waiting.

(insert phrase of fillerness here)

EDIT: I don't see you on...

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    try turning on and off the DS, and get as close to your router as you can. My wifi is fine...

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    are you next to your router? If that doesn't work, go to the menu screen where your file is, then just go to wifi connection, and test your connection, and try to reset your connection. Then try to get on wifi

Back