• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Ah, I see. The only even I have at the moment you already have, so sorry for wasting your time. ^^;

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
MyLittleShop:
Ok, I PM'd you my FC's so we can trade whenever your ready now.

ѕℓσωвяσ:
Sorry, I can't nickname it as I already transfered it and you know how it goes, you can only nickname a pokemon if you are its original trainer...if you still want it I'll accept your offer though.

Charmander777:
Is your latios legit? If it is we can trade.

New Pokemon were added today!

Last edited:
Years
ill trade shiny regigigas for torterra lv.73, a empoleon lv.56 and a IV'd roselia lv.1 with leaf storm

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
READ THE OTHER POSTS

ill trade shiny regigigas for torterra lv.73, a empoleon lv.56 and a IV'd roselia lv.1 with leaf storm

READ THE OTHER POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY SHINY FOR SHINY, EVENT FOR EVENT, ETC...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
ill trade u my movie regigigas bashful jun.20,2008 somewhat stubborn for the shiny adamant regigigas

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Sorry John

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Sorry, but can you read...because I'm not going to repeat the trading worths EVER again in the Collosal Trade Center posts.Sorry, it just gets frustrating when people can't read the pokemon worths.If you can get me an event or date/nature/characteristic I don't have then we can trade.

Back