• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    Okay Devin, here are the details I currently have on Electivire:

Legit
    Dark Hidden Power, power of 70

Legit check's Origin feature currently doesn't work on platinum, but it says its legit!

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    Good. Your slow getting on WiFi! XD But overall good. (I'm so glad Electivire is legit)
    Anyway I'm waiting on WiFi!!

Last edited:
    Years
    What would I need to give to anyone for a Cyndaquil (or any of its evolutions), Chikorita (likewise), Totodile (likewise), Entei, or Raikou? And a Celebi (doesn't need to be legit, hah) or Mew (likewise)?

Just curious mostly but if I happen to have something that someone wants (which would be bizarre, but...), who am I to pass it up?

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    What would I need to give to anyone for a Cyndaquil (or any of its evolutions), Chikorita (likewise), Totodile (likewise), Entei, or Raikou? And a Celebi (doesn't need to be legit, hah) or Mew (likewise)?

Just curious mostly but if I happen to have something that someone wants (which would be bizarre, but...), who am I to pass it up?

if its not in the trade center I can't give it to you!

Years
    doooooooood. come on. please go to my trade thread and take the vote. please. dont bother replying to this because i wont see it so just pm me or post reply something on my own thread FOR ONCE PLEASE. not to make it go back to the top, just for, you know, you've never ever posted anything on my thread and i posted atleast about 20 posts on yours.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    doooooooood. come on. please go to my trade thread and take the vote. please. dont bother replying to this because i wont see it so just pm me or post reply something on my own thread FOR ONCE PLEASE. not to make it go back to the top, just for, you know, you've never ever posted anything on my thread and i posted atleast about 20 posts on yours.

Quit asking me to vote, I don't want to.

Back