• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    Check My Thread. lol sorry bout that. my shops are in siggy.

How about for your:

10 jahre raikou?

Also NOKS are NOT allowed to be traded here, THERE IS NO SUCH things as shiny 10 Aniv/bryant park pokemon , and ALL NPOWER PIKACHU's are HACKS (read the top of the announcements from the wifi trade corner to see why). I had to point those things out, couldn't let you go with not allowed and hacked pokemon my friend.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    How about for your:

10 jahre raikou?

Also NOKS are NOT allowed to be traded here, THERE IS NO SUCH things as shiny 10 Aniv/bryant park pokemon , and ALL NPOWER PIKACHU's are HACKS (read the top of the announcements from the wifi trade corner to see why). I had to point those things out, couldn't let you go with not allowed and hacked pokemon my friend.

sure thats fine. the link in my siggy is my universal trade list, so i simply just won't trade NoK's here. i realize that there is no such thing as shiny 10 aniv/bryant parks, but im too lazy to update :p. there is a lot of debate about the npower pikachu, but for now, i will keep it in my shop, because as i said, this is my universal trade shop. i just simply wont trade them.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    sure thats fine. the link in my siggy is my universal trade list, so i simply just won't trade NoK's here. i realize that there is no such thing as shiny 10 aniv/bryant parks, but im too lazy to update :p. there is a lot of debate about the npower pikachu, but for now, i will keep it in my shop, because as i said, this is my universal trade shop. i just simply wont trade them.

Oh well, I was trying to help, but I realize now you actually knew about them ^^. I have to rename it as it has the american nick name of Ghost, which shouldn't take very long.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    Oh well, I was trying to help, but I realize now you actually knew about them ^^. I have to rename it as it has the american nick name of Ghost, which shouldn't take very long.

ok, well i have to eat dinner now, ill be back shortly. ill post when i can trade.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    anything in my trade thread that you would trade the 10th aniv dragonite and the bryant park dragonite for? i could really use them

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    No thank you, I prefer to do event for event, shiny for shiny, etc.....

Breed you....a crobat? Impossible as crobat is an evolution but we can breed a zubat if that is what you meant. I would prefer other shiny pokemon to trade for Shiny Eevee.

yeah a zubat :P
    dw about the eveee

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    I'm interested in ur celebi. I'll give u a MSTRY Mew(lv. 100) for it.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    alright bro, glad to see we can make yet again another trade, ill be waiting to hear from you for when your ready to trade

Back