• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    I'm interested in these:
    Regirock - Lv. 40 - Careful - OT CRAIG - ID 25398 - T
    Cresselia - Lv. 50 - Modest (**) - OT SWAN - ID 37011 - UT

I offer a Shiny uxie impish and shiny azelf gentle.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I could really use these items. Check my thread for anything you want.

Lucky Egg
    Water Stone
    Leaf Stone
    Moon Stone
    Everstone

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    @Nara - Sorry I have been busy with college stuff but I have the day off today so we can trade today sometime. (:
    @fishy - I'm awful at calculating IVs so I'll just give you its stats right now (from HP to speed): 126/88/167/50/93/50
    @Neku - Like I said to Nara, we can trade today sometime.

fishyfool

Bitter old fart.
    Years
    Oh mah gawd. Potentially flawless HP, and absolutely crap defenses to go along with it.

Sorry, if the defenses were perhaps 20 IVs higher I'd trade, but as it goes, no thanks.

The lowest IVs btw are 30/8/6/28/1/13. it simply implies that you should have tossed him and tried for better. Of course, this might just be my Smogon roots kicking in, but as far as things go, rocky doesn't need special attack.

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    Torkoal - Lv. 28 - Docile (*) - OT SARAH - ID 29285 - UT
    Slowking - Lv. 1 - Calm (*) - OT RLAFFY - ID 01579 - UT
    Cyndaquil - Lv. 1 - Jolly (*) - OT TOMMY - ID 20287 - UT
    Nidoran ♂ - Lv. 3 - Docile - OT Bob - ID 15304 - UT
    I really need these check my thread and get back to me please

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Hello.

I've recently got a few Darkrais at the last Pokemon Days Event in Frankfurt (2 november) and was hoping to trade one of them for a Shaymin as I rather like that little hedgehog, who recently gained the ability to fly. Would you consider trading one of yours? The natures the Darkrai have are quirky (kauzig), rash (hitzig), hardy(robust) and modest (mäßig).

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    @Darkryan - Sorry, I don't see anything in your thread that I need or want.
    @Zara - I need all of those natures. Pick the Shaymin you would like for them.
    @Death - I don't accept touched events.

Back