• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    wat u like for
    shinie Eevee - Lv. 5 - Modest (*) - OT AUSTIN - ID 41583 - UT
    and torchic

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    @Zara - I need all of those natures. Pick the Shaymin you would like for them.
    A timid one would be great, but if they are too valuable I would take any other Shaymin you can part with.

Here's my Fiend Code: 3437 1091 5355. The trainer name is Zara as well.
    I'll get on wi-fi tomorrow evening and night (mid to late afternoon and evening in the US, I guess), though I've never done any wi-fi trading before, so you might have to have some patience with me ;-) If you don't have time tomorrow, just send me a PM so we can arrange a meeting.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I don't mind trading Timid ones. I can clone so it's not a big deal. xD Just pick the 4 that you would most like to have and they're yours. We can certainly trade tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'll try to be on when you are.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    hi
    anything from my thread for this
    - SHINY US ALAMOS Darkrai (****) - 6/1/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 05318 - Modest - UT

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    As I can't clone, I'd like to keep the modest Darkrai if that's okay with you :-)

So... a timid Shaymin and... maybe a Mew and a Jirachi for the other three of them? The natures/rarity don't really matter, so it would be your pick.

I should be on wi-fi now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    What does this have touched on the event?
    - PCNYa Pikachu (*****) - **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - TOUCHED -

Oferring:
    Shiny US Alamos Darkrai
    Shiny World 08 Lucario
    and more shiny events!
    I have to check stats!

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
    hello may i have a Manaphy Ranger Egg please i have a few shiny lv100 Tyranitars with max attack that i got my friend to clone i have 4 left. Would you like one?

Back