• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    I like your shiny UT sassy mudkip i offer Shiny UT riolu jolly (bullet punch, blaze kick)

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    @element - We'll trade later.
    @Lugia - We'll see.
    @Pyromaniac - I don't get what you're asking for...
    @Lunar - I guess that's okay.
    @Pikachu - We'll see, I have a WC and I'm going to get around 40 Dragonites from it.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    SHINY Ten'i Mura Regigigas レジギガス (with Custap Berry) (****) - 6/20/08 - OT Ten'i Mura テンイむら - ID 07198 - Adamant - UT

- SHINY Japanese Pichu (*****) - 11/13/06 - OT Japanese - ID 02624 - Quirky - UT

- SHINY US ALAMOS Darkrai (****) - 6/1/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 05318 - Modest - UT

Hey, CME. I'm interested in the above. Check my Silver Cave for things of interest.

Years
    Eigakan Darkrai ダークライ (with Enigma Berry) (***) - 7/2/08 - OT Eigakan えいがかん - ID 07147 - Modest - UT
    - PC Tokyo Birthday Charmander ヒトカゲ (with Lucky Egg) (****) - 8/6/08 - OT PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー - ID 07208 - Naive - UT
    - 12th ANNIVERSARY EGG (*****) ** INFO NOT GIVEN TO REDUCE HACKS *
    - 12th ANNIVERSARY PICHU ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like all of these, especially the Charmander, since that's my Birthday! =D
    Please, look in my trade thread, and see if there is anything you like.

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
    I would like
    - 10 ANIV Raikou - 5/19/07 - OT 10 ANIV - ID 00010 - Quirky - UT\
    - BABA Flygon フライゴン (with Yache Berry) (**) - 7/1/08 - OT BABA ばば - ID 07018 - Naive - UT
    - McDonald Pikachu ピカチュウ (***) - 5/30/08 - OT MACK マック - ID 05308 - Bashful - UT
    Please
    I can offer 3 WCS Milotics.

Detox

Horsea - Lv. 19 - Modest - OT James - ID 54457 - UT

I offer a Shiny EV'd Sandslash nicknamed Red XIII

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I'm interested in your shiny Squirtle and Treecko. I hope you will find something unique in my trade thread. The Link is in my sig. ;]

Back