• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • Sadly I wont be able to get it until tomorrow around 5:20 US time esern will you PLZ hold it until then?

And yes I dont mind level differences when I really want the poke so no probs there so the darkrai for my groudon

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Sure, Sythe, no sweat. You got one movie Darkrai reserved for your Groudon. (:

I'm going to sleep now, so while you can still feel free to comment, I won't be trading until after 4 PM EST tomorrow (due to school and track). UNLESS I HAVE A SNOW DAY, WHICH MAY BE VERY LIKELY, I will be online all day.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • I have school as well and credit recovery for my math as well the only wifi is mcdonalds lol so I will have to go after school and ty so much Ill get the Groudon all ready for you as in ill go ahead and put it in my party.

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I'm interested in your Totodile.
    I'm not sure what I can offer in return considering I only recently got the National Dex and Poke Radar.
    How about a Mareep? I have four, one male and three females. All level eight. They're also all UT.
    If you want I can post their natures.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • I've been looking for a Mareep for a while! I'd love to take a female one off your hands for a Totodile. I do have track practice in 15 minutes so I can't do the trade now (plus I can't access my school's Wi-Fi connection) so you'll have to wait until this evening. I'm on any time after 4:30 PM til about midnight. Thank you all so much for working around my unruly schedule! ^^;

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I've been looking for a Mareep for a while! I'd love to take a female one off your hands for a Totodile. I do have track practice in 15 minutes so I can't do the trade now (plus I can't access my school's Wi-Fi connection) so you'll have to wait until this evening. I'm on any time after 4:30 PM til about midnight. Thank you all so much for working around my unruly schedule! ^^;

Oh my God, yay! 8DDD

Female Mareep Natures:
    Modest
    Naive
    Lonely

None of them have been nicknamed. :3

EDIT: Traded one away. D: But never fear for I shall make sure to save one for you. x3

Last edited:

johnnyownage

Music Loving Pokemon Fan!
    Years
  • shiny metang for the shiny chikorita and shiny azelf for the shiny piplup? shiny poliwrath for shiny bulbasaur?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    Chikorita - Lv. 1
    Bulbasaur - Lv. 1
    Piplup - Lv. 1

Would you like any of these shinies for these shinies?

Mesprit
    Minun
    Latias
    Manaphy
    Lapras
    Magmortar
    Lopunny
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Porygon-Z
    Bellossom(nicknamed Midori, PURE legit and needs to be migrated from my Emerald)
    Leafeon
    Phione
    Lanturn

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Hey, sorry I couldnt trade with you yesterday as I had to get off of the computer. So do you still want to trade? I still got the pokemon you want and I hope you still have the shiny Charmander...

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • I'm home from school and will be trading all night, so never fear. ^^

@Thunder - Nature doesn't matter to me, so which ever one you want to trade. (:
    @johnny - Sounds fine.
    @FireChick - How about the shiny Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf?
    @Dill - Sure. I'll get your Charmander right now.

johnnyownage

Music Loving Pokemon Fan!
    Years
  • hey color do u want to trade now?i dont have a shiny azelf anymore but would a shiny golem or gyarados suffice?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    a distant land lvl64 for a shiny torterra or shiny piplup

Last edited:

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I'm home from school and will be trading all night, so never fear. ^^

@Thunder - Nature doesn't matter to me, so which ever one you want to trade. (:
    @johnny - Sounds fine.
    @FireChick - How about the shiny Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf?
    @Dill - Sure. I'll get your Charmander right now.

Okay, I'm going to go online now.
    Whenever you're ready. ^^

Back