• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colored Eyes

Years
    Blue eyes here. Mostly a medium kind of blue. Got a little bit of light brown ringing around my pupils, although it's not really obvious unless you look up close (which most people wouldn't see because oh god that's kind of creepy).

I've never minded having blue eyes. Has given me some comments in the past, I'm sure.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've got blue eyes. I used to describe them as "blue/grey" but sometime last year I was looking closely at my eyes for whatever reason and realized they aren't grey at all, they're actually a pretty deep blue/green. So you can tell how much I dislike eyes in general in that I didn't even know my own eye colour for years on end, lmao. (Eyes freak me out so I don't even like looking at my own any longer than I have to.)

I guess I like the colour of my eyes. But like I said, I don't like to look at eyes so I don't think I'd ever really care what colour they were. Still, I don't know that many people with blue eyes so it's nice to be special.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have brown eyes. I don't mind them at all, wouldn't change the color unless I could have somehow been born with heterochromia. Pretty groovy.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Green eyes over here. Not a pretty green, but not quite the color of sewer water (as Audy put it). Kinda wish they were a nicer color, but whatever.

And I always thought that heterochromia iridum was kinda cool.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Mine are a grayish-blue. Sometimes, they change different colors depending on the light from what I see. I guess they are okay though. Thing is, both my parents have blue eyes, so it's kind of weird that mine are a more grayish color, you know?

Years
    Mine were a deep royal blue when I was little, about as blue as possible, then they eventually shifted to this turquoise/seafoam green color. But then in certain light they look grey, so, haha.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    I have blue eyes and I like them! The only downside I can think of is that I've heard light-eyed people are more at risk for damage due to the rays from the sun, but my transition lenses help to keep me safe from that.
    TL;DR I'm an actual Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    Medium brown eyes - I'm fond of them!
    I've always felt brown eyes have more of a mysterious vibe to them.
    Are they excited? Are they murderous? Are they seductive? It seems to amplify strong emotions by having dark eyes to 'speak' with.
    Plus, I can wear costume contacts of any type! Even if the pupil is huge and slitted, you can't tell I have a different colored eye, because they're dark enough to blend in with the dark shadows.

Years
    When I was really small, my eyes used to be mostly hazel with a bit of brown shade.
    Now it's the other way around, and they're mostly brown with a touch of hazel here and there.
    What I really love about them is that, when I'm outside and there's a lot of sunlight, they become glowing golden/amber!
    Although it can't be normally seen very well since my eyes are brown, I have a really well defined limbal ring, and what's even more peculiar is that I've got a dark spot, a 'mole' inside my left eye's iris. People's reactions when they notice it are really funny. {XD}

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    I have grey eyes, with amber around the pupil. I actually just looked it up. Apparently, it's called "central heterochromia."

I guess I like my eyes the way they are. =P

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    Apparently my eyes are a mix of grey green and blue but I thought my eyes were brown so I have no idea. I don't really care for eye colour. I never really even look at a persons eye colour anyway.

Back