• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colored Eyes

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Whilst in my youth my left eye was blue, and my right eye was green. Now they're both just a weird variation of hazel blue, though one is still more blue then the other.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    People comment on mine eyes fairly frequently. Even if I just glanced at them for a split second. If looks could kill. . . they'd have to lock me up.

Mine eyes are a shade of hazel, with splices of mint green.

Years
    Mine are brown - dark brown. I think they go well with my brown hair, I dont know.

Brown eyes are usually my favorite, followed by blue eyes, it depend on the rest of the face.
    Green are my least favorite. I dont know, they often seem a bit..."empty", I guess? I dont know. Brown are mysterious, blue are full of life, green are usualloy just creepy. Sorry to those with green eyes lol.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Mine used to be really really blue, but now they're blue-greyish. I kinda liked to really blue eyes more, but the colour I have now is all right.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    A nice deep blue, like I prefer. Unfortunately I don't have blonde hair to go with it, but regardless it's a lot easier and more reasonable to use hair dye than changing your iris colour. I wish Khilia's eyes were blue. D:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've got those baby blues going on. I remember in middle or early high school I met one of my friend's moms for the first time and like the first thing she asked me was if I wore contacts, which I did (prescription, not tinted) and she was like, "Yeah, there's no way your eyes are naturally that blue." Lmao.

BUT, they've actually lost a little luster over the years, they have a little bit of a gray to them in most lighting, although they can really pop sometimes if it's bright enough outside.

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    My eyes are bright green, but one is kind of whitish/faded because of an accident that required surgery.

Years
    Mine are blue, and they have some orangey streak things inside the iris. I heard that's from eating gluten, but I've never actually been bothered to look it up.

Back