• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well. May as well go in strong! I'm Smashgunner! Feel free to call me smash! My favourite type is Psychic for their great special attacks! As for my partner? Who other than shy ol ralts!

Wow we've been getting a lot of people choosing Psychic lately, and don't get me wrong it's a powerful type indeed. Anyways, nice to meet you Smash! Hopefully you're doing well.

Years
  • Well. May as well go in strong! I'm Smashgunner! Feel free to call me smash! My favourite type is Psychic for their great special attacks! As for my partner? Who other than shy ol ralts!

Hi Smash! Nice to see another fan of the Ralts line. Welcome to the site.

Edit: Oh, I just realized I've posted enough times to have my Litwick evolve!

Last edited:

Real_ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf
    Years
  • Good evening guys ^^
    The names ArcticWolf - Call me Arctic or Wolf, whatever you prefer. ^^
    I'm totally new here, so I gues it's my turn to get ruined by all the bad PokéPuns?
    My favorite typing is Fire and my partner is the most adorable of them all, you all know who I'm talking about... It's Cyndaquil of course!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

Good to meet ya smash! Ralts is great pokemon for sure! Who do you prefer between its evolutions, Gardevoir or Gallade?

Good evening guys ^^
    I'm totally new here, so I gues it's my turn to get ruined by all the bad PokéPuns?
    My favorite typing is Fire and my partner is the most adorable of them all, you all know who I'm talking about... It's Cyndaquil of course!

Don't you worry, those puns will come soon enough (;

Anyways, I can't help but notice that your username is Arctic, meaning cold and icy, yet your favorite type is Fire, which you know...melts ice. I'm not really going anywhere with this, I just kinda find that funny XD

As for Cyndaquil, solid choice! It'd be a Cyn da not love this Pokemon! That was the best I could do short notice XD

Wait...We get emblems?! But how can I get emblems if I can't evolve my PokePartner! D':

Real_ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf
    Years
  • As for Cyndaquil, solid choice! It'd be a Cyn da not love this Pokemon!

You wot mate xD
    Oh man, this is starting out just great!

Anyways, I can't help but notice that your username is Arctic, meaning cold and icy, yet your favorite type is Fire, which you know...melts ice
    Yes, but I'm from the cold north, so it kind of works, haha :P

Years
  • Good evening guys ^^

Hi Wolf! Welcome. Fear not, there is no such thing as a bad pun. :)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • You wot mate xD
    Oh man, this is starting out just great!

Yes, but I'm from the cold north, so it kind of works, haha :P

I'm happy to oblige 8D

I suppose it does, just had to chuckle seeing that little peculiarity :P

Hi Wolf! Welcome. Fear not, there is no such thing as a bad pun. :)

Well...all puns are bad honestly, at least I think so, but that is what makes them so great! XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Ralts is a cool pokemon; loveeee using the line. <33 Welcome! I've added you in. :]

Hi Smash! Nice to see another fan of the Ralts line. Welcome to the site.

Edit: Oh, I just realized I've posted enough times to have my Litwick evolve!

Just need to post your links here, pal! o:

Good evening guys ^^

Cyndaquil! Love using it in all my Pokemon Gold runs. <33 Though I guess I have a thing for Fire type starters in general. *_* Welcome, btw! I've added you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    I am new Here. Interesting Thread.

My Favorite pokemon is Mudkip. :) Also I like Water Type Starter Pokémon :)

Years
  • I am new Here. Interesting Thread.

I herd u liek Mudkipz... he's my fave Hoenn starter as well. I happen to like Water-type starters as well, Oshawott being my overall fave (and being my mascot Pokemon as well) but they're all adorable, and I hope 7th Gen's Water starter in Sun & Moon can continue the cute trend.

Anyways, nice to see you AkAsh! Hopefully I'll get to know more about you as you hang out around the community.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks ;)
    Idk - I didn't really like Emboar or Delphox :/
    Hii! I liked Emboar but not Delphox as much... I think I have a thing against pokémon that look too fragile, haha.

Glad you're finding it interesting ;D Welcome to the forums! Mudkip is a cutie, I kind of like it better than its evolutions o:

Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Runiel

I am male
    Years
  • You know what we need? Tons of gifs!

[Deleted them all, cuz if i put more gifs that means more website space taken #SaveNature]

Your welcome
    XD

Holy crap, that's a lot of Gifs, must've taken you a while to find them all.

Welcome to the Forum Ash! Hope You Enjoyed your stay here!
    Mudkip is a nice Pokemon, just look at its face, it's so DAMN cute
    Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Also, I have finally Accumulated 5 Posts on the Main Street Section, here's the Posts:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9225253#post9225253
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9225250#post9225250
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9212184#post9212184
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9210865#post9210865
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9210221#post9210221

Real_ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf
    Years
  • Hii! I liked Emboar but not Delphox as much... I think I have a thing against pokémon that look too fragile, haha.

Haha, yea, to each his own ^^
    I'm more into the intimidating or majestic looking starters - which is why my favorite two starters of all time are Typhlosion and Empoleon.
    I mean, a Mon that burns everything it touches to a crisp when it's angry and a god damn emperor penguin?!
    What's not to love?

Also, Welcome AkASH13!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back