• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Indeed, you now have a fabulous Lampent as a partner!

Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Holy crap, that's a lot of Gifs, must've taken you a while to find them all.

Welcome to the Forum Ash! Hope You Enjoyed your stay here!
    Mudkip is a nice Pokemon, just look at its face, it's so DAMN cute

Also, I have finally Accumulated 5 Posts on the Main Street Section, here's the Posts:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9225253#post9225253
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9225250#post9225250
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9212184#post9212184
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9210865#post9210865
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9210221#post9210221
    Great posting! I hope you enjoyed it c: We did! You now partner up with a really cool Zoroark~

Haha, yea, to each his own ^^
    I'm more into the intimidating or majestic looking starters - which is why my favorite two starters of all time are Typhlosion and Empoleon.
    I mean, a Mon that burns everything it touches to a crisp when it's angry and a god damn emperor penguin?!
    What's not to love?

Also, Welcome AkASH13!
    Typhlosion and Empoleon are both pretty badass. I agree c: Almost always used Cyndaquil in Johto<3

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hey guys, I'd like Ice please and Lapras :) Not fussy about 'Evolving'. Just really like Lapras :P

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Hey guys, I'd like Ice please and Lapras :) Not fussy about 'Evolving'. Just really like Lapras :P

Lapras is one of those Pokemon and I always say, I'll catch or use it next time...yet, here I am 15 years later and I have yet to use it. I have nothing against it, I just keep finding other Pokemon I wanna use more lol

I know, right? It makes for a wonderful addition to your team. I love seeing creative type combinations.

I'm still waiting on a Poison/Fire combination. I think that'd be a helluva of Pokemon, even if it does have decent amount of weaknesses its amount resistances would easily balance that.

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Lapras is one of those Pokemon and I always say, I'll catch or use it next time...yet, here I am 15 years later and I have yet to use it. I have nothing against it, I just keep finding other Pokemon I wanna use more lol

I completely understand, but Ice Beam is devistating vs. e4 and it's such a tank, it seems to make its way into my team often!

I'm still waiting on a Poison/Fire combination. I think that'd be a helluva of Pokemon, even if it does have decent amount of weaknesses its amount resistances would easily balance that.

Fire/Poison would be sweet! wonder what it would look like, any ideas?

Hi Kendy! Lapras is a really cool water Pokemon, I recall many runs of Red where they served as my swimmer.

Hi Shawn!
    Absolutely, I believe it was actually a part of my team on my first ever playthrough of a pokemon game, red too, so many years ago now! But still remember things from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Oh hey there! and yes, this is a pretty interesting thread indeed!

Mudkip is a pretty cool Pokemon, I remember that I used it when I played Emerald for the first time, Swampert was really usefull through the whole game! Is 3rd gen your favorite generation, by the way?
    Yeah .. I really like 3rd gen. pokemon...

FireSnow

Years
    Fire/Poison would be sweet! wonder what it would look like, any ideas?

I know! They just complement each other well since toxic material is usually pretty flammable, leading to awesome explosions!

Here is a drawing someone made of what they think Mega Weezing as a Poison/Fire type would look like.

I actually really like this design and would instantly become one of my favorites if Weezing got a mega and became Fire/Poison

Also:

I have made more than 5 posts but these are the only ones I have managed to actually remember to link. I know I can't evolve since, you know, Hawlucha and all but I'm curious if I get anything. Like maybe an emblem?

Years
    I know! They just complement each other well since toxic material is usually pretty flammable, leading to awesome explosions!

Here is a drawing someone made of what they think Mega Weezing as a Poison/Fire type would look like.

I actually really like this design and would instantly become one of my favorites if Weezing got a mega and became Fire/Poison

That looks awesome! Always loved Weezing, so it'd be nice to see a Mega evolution.

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    One of my favourites! Good taste. <33

Btw love your avatar - Akame from Akame ga Kill, right? o:

That's right! The one that started my anime addiction, and seriously cute! :) <3

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020

Wow! That's amazing! You definitely didn't disappoint, I think I might have to get into the new games if they ever make it.

FireSnow

Years
    Hi..

My Favorite is Fire type..

Welcome Fox!

Who is your favorite Fire type?

Wow! That's amazing! You definitely didn't disappoint, I think I might have to get into the new games if they ever make it.

The hype I've had for it has risen exponentially since I saw that design for Weezing. That mega needs to happen!

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    The hype I've had for it has risen exponentially since I saw that design for Weezing. That mega needs to happen!

Indeed it does! That being said, what is your favourite megalution at the moment? :)

FireSnow

Years
    Indeed it does! That being said, what is your favourite megalution at the moment? :)

Oh man...that is pretty hard to decide. I really like Sceptile (was my first mega), Aerodactyl (use it in competitive a lot), Lopunny (one of my favorite Pokemon ever) but my favorite mega would have to be Lucario, I just have such a soft spot for it and it was the sole reason I was able to beat Pokemon X the first time. Never again will I load up my team full of Fighting and Dragon types again XD

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Oh man...that is pretty hard to decide. I really like Sceptile (was my first mega), Aerodactyl (use it in competitive a lot), Lopunny (one of my favorite Pokemon ever) but my favorite mega would have to be Lucario, I just have such a soft spot for it and it was the sole reason I was able to beat Pokemon X the first time. Never again will I load up my team full of Fighting and Dragon types again XD

Haha, this is an amazing list, I love the fact you have different reasons for each! And have to admit that I've also had a softspot for Lucario for a while, it seriously looks the part, and like you said, can definitely hold it's own in game!

Have you played with Mega Metagross much? I've never had one, but he was always a welcomed part of the team on my gen 3 games! I think I would probably say he's the one I'm most looking forward to using :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back