• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay my point is; I don't like the death of things.

And... k Zet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Siggy cannot die. Ever. Nor can everyone else. YES EVEN THE GUYS WHO GAVE UP THEIR TIME FOR ME.

13k. :3

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The only thing unicorns have that ponies don't is a pointy horn, so unicorns would obviously win.

but if we're talking about ponyta...

edit:
    lol, maybe next time I should click "Last Page"

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I've done that before lol, and almost done it many, many times... I hate it when I click last page and it doesn't take me there D:
    I'm slightly confused about that discussion :S...By slightly, I mean very.

Charliezard

Years
    Looking like an idiot ftw! In it's own little way it's a good thing...x3 Gives us all something to laugh about when there's nothing else.

Charliezard

Years
    Yup, laughing at each other can be very enjoyable lol. But there's always (Well not always but -.- idc) one person who takes it too far and just becomes insulting lol.

Charliezard

Years
    I try not to go too far, but admitedly I do it more then I'd like to :S I don't have the best judegment :P Least I feel sorta bad after though eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back