• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I can't say that I remember ever doing that, though I have laughed at odd moments due to my thinking of something completely remote to what's going on around me, only to have everyone stare at me with those glaring eyes that simply say what the flip are you laughing at/for.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I wish I could think of an example of this sorta thing for me. I can't for the life of me remember anything but I know it happens...a lot x3
    -Curse me and my dodgy memory-

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    For some reason, my memory is great with some things, and terrible with others. I especially can't seem to remember dates very well.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yeah, I'm the same, I forget dates quite a bit.. unless it's really, really important. XD;

I tend to remember the smallest things ever, such as something I did when I was four or something, but I don't remember recent stuff. My mind's weird.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Actually, your mind isn't that weird. Mine tends to do the same thing, too.

Charliezard

Years
    Well, you weren't before either. Weren't you saying that you and Adam were on the same boat? Lol, you were never alone :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    That's also a scary thought...I hope it isn't too much like yours. XD

Charliezard

Years
    Ohh! I was under the impression that you did xD
    Well, let's put aside our similarities and start fighting... Or something like that?
    Anyway, the human mind and this memory thing are so weird :>

I was kicked off the com and beaten twice on one post D:
    lol, sexually orientated minds rule :3

-Ohh yeah...I'm on the Wii :>-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back