• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    perchance I may be hyped up again, I am eating a stick of cherry flavoured sugar crystals. XD

but that Nica she's very wily. I escaped her tricks once, but who knows what tricks she's learned since then …

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    you ever been in one of those MSn chats of hers? XD just reading the excerpts that she blogs give off a feeling of her wiliness (not to mention just how crazy some other people around here can be) XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Speaking of MSN chats, I'm in one right now where everyone is abusing the writing tool. XD

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    That doesn't work for me D: I downloaded the things it told me to (And installed em...) and it keeps telling me to download em -.-
    Also, the only msn chat I've been in with PC members was when I first donated :S That was a little while ago xP

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    You need to enable it. Go to Tools->Options->Messages->Handwriting. There is only one box under that. Check it, hit OK, and you should be able to use it.
    My handwriting and drawing abilities are crap, so I've barely used it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I use a multi-client messenger program rather than the crappy msn messenger for mac. either way I don't have those handwriting thingamajigs.

Charliezard

Years
    It is ticked lol. I go to use it and it says
    To use handwriting you may to need to install or update software.
    So I installed it...and have that handwriting thingy ticked and it says it again :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What. Why does everyone seem to make me out to be bad? ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You guys are discussing me lying and getting to people and and and Larry made me feel bad for wanting to kill him without trying and it seems like the whole world is against me ;;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Well, Will and I obviously aren't against you. At least that means it's not the whole world.

Charliezard

Years
    Everyone does, humans are natually selfish creatures :3 I find it easy to be nice when it comes to material objects xD But effort, time and genuine niceness I find a lot harder lol. Although it's the same with myself, I'll buy myself something but won't put much effort in D:
    I wanna change, but I just can't be bothered xD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I'm nice most of the time, but there are plenty of times that I can be mean and selfish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back