• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    That's a great idea. I'll keep that one in mind.

I desperately need caffeine. We had an Anzac service in school today. (I know, a bit late) and I almost fell asleep. Sorry I've been inactive, guys (not that anyone cares), I've just been busy with school. =/

EDIT: Woah, I need to start checking that I'm on the newest page before I post again. :D
    I think this place has turned into a temporary Staff DCC, they're everywhere 0.o It's good to see you guys, though. So we realise that you are, in fact, human. :D

Thanks, there's nothing wrong with bringing back one of my quotes if you're saying it's good lmao...

Staff are flocking in, cuz they think we're awesome and talk about better stuff then them? :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wut, Nick hasn't posted here since like last year or something. XD

OH STAAAAAFFF. I'm sorry for your loss of Blazichu. XD;;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    they all ought to post in here more often, they donated so they should be taking advantage of the perks even if their staff perks outweigh their supporter perks.

Charliezard

Years
    That makes sense. Also if they posted here, it would become more active and they'd have more say over what was said and they'd be generally more inclined to post here...With us :3

Years
    Eh, I would love to post more often but unfortunately I'm a bit of a lazy poster nowadays. XD; I lurk more than anything else. Though I can't say I find the Staff forum the least bit amiable to post in. I'm not too fond of doing much more than looking at the occasional odd thread there then moving along on my forum excursion. It's mostly just staff being ridiculous most of the time, something I can't really get into.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hehehe. Well, you can always come and participate here Siggy. We're much more down to earth. :3
    (At least I hope we are)

Anyways, I can understand about being a lax poster, I'm one myself. XD I tend to flit around and lurk more than I post. x3

(though lately I've just been spending time with my pair on MSN. :3)

Years
    I go through posting fits. Sometimes I'll get 100 posts over a few days, then other times I won't post for 5 days. I still visit, but sometimes, I'm not in the mood. Plus, I talk to most people from PC over MSN, nowerdays.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I go through posting fits. Sometimes I'll get 100 posts over a few days, then other times I won't post for 5 days. I still visit, but sometimes, I'm not in the mood. Plus, I talk to most people from PC over MSN, nowerdays.
    That's sorta how I am, though I almost always post in TCTI, even if it is just a few posts. (What can I say? I'm addicted to that thread. XD)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    What? You mean my TCTI addiction? Nica actually doesn't like it as much as she used to...or so she says.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Gerri, are you by any chance hyper again? XD
    Seriously, I'm more addicted to it than she is. Look at how much in the lead I am, and you'll see.

Charliezard

Years
    TCTI confuses me, I can never tell what's going on D:

-And, If you could give any member access into this forum, who would it be? xD-

Beaten by 3 posts and still sorta on topic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back