• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • I personally voted for the fuchsia/ maroon colour when we did vote. however, I'm so much happier that even though My vote didn't win, Blue won over pink, I don't think I could have been able to retain my italicized name and badge if we were pink. Purple was alright and definitely bearable, but Pink? *shutters*

Years
  • Nah, the quality's bad because I basically killed the saturation, upped the contrast and applied a semi-transparent rainbow gradient over the top. I wasn't going to stuff around recreating it.

I'm fully aware of image types, so you should check the properties next time. =/

I really don't mind what colour we have aside from pink. :D What I do mind, is when Firefox tries to tell me it's spelled 'color'. Gah!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I like the name the way it is.
    Tho they might maybe underline it and bold it and make it magenta. xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'd wager a lot of VMs. Bold is reserved for Staff, I'm pretty sure that was brought up in the original colour discussions. Besides, there are some of us that still do get mistaken for staff by new members even now.
    I like my italicized name. I remember when Tier 6 was still getting the kinks ironed out and they forgot to give us the blue Italicized names, we had the badges, not the name style. I was ok with it at first, but I started to really miss my blue name and asked Erica to change it for me.
    (I dunno what I'd do if I had to choose between Italic name or bold name, that would be one very tough decision.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, considering for the first while after Supporters switched to blue, there was mass confusion because the colour was so similar to the mod colour, I don't think you guys'll be getting bold names any time soon. :P Italics works fine, I think, since it shows that you guys're different from members on any theme (even one with blue links) and it's like Admins without the bold or something, haha.

*misses the supporter purple* ;~; Though anything is better than the old green.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back