• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Psh, I wouldn't listen to fortunes. The good ones almost never come true, and for that matter, neither do the bad ones. =w=

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    Hey guys, just for the fun of it, I gave my ds to my one year old niece. I was masudaing at the time so I figured she couldn't my game too bad. She was mesmerized. before I knew it she had pushed enough buttons to ride the bike into grass and got into a battle. She won. I think she will be the greatest trainer of all time. :O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Haha, the new Pokemon champion :3

I've never had the good fortunes happen, so far most of the bad stuff has happened.....oh well, guess it's time to wait to see what I happen when I'm 20. I'm looking forward to it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You'll be fineee.. xD;

& Hahahah. >__> A one year old winning a Pokemon battle. That's awesome.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I work tomorrow, sooo my mom and I are treating to day as our Mother's Day. xD;; Better than nothing, but it's been a good day so far.

Speaking of that.. I should start makin' the cake.. >_> caaaake.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    My mothers birthday is about a week after mothers day so she's very lucky. This mothers day, I bought my mom a card and some perfume that I saw her eyeing earlier in the year.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Perfume would sound nice :D

I don't have a car or money so I can't buy anything :/

So I started doing gfx again.......never thought I would go into it again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ehh, I should have visited my mom for Mother's day this weekend. That would have made everything worthwhile, but with gas prices....ugh. I'd rather wait till Memorial Day. I sent her a greeting card anyways.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey

HEY

Back off. I have flower allergies too. =w= /shot

& I can't blame you there, Meganium.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Last week it was Mother's Day here and I bought her a flower too. After all, she's only allergic to pollen XD

She was ready to scream "You didn't buy anything for me!". Even thought she says that Mother's Day is just an invention from shops so we have an excuse to buy random stuff that day, she gets really angry if I don't.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nice to see you here, Went. <3 XD

Same with mom, though.. >__> She says Mother's Day is no big deal, but if she thinks that I'm gonna do nothing for her on it, she gets all emo.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have to tend to the garden for Mothers Day. Oh joy. I swear if there's a spider out there I'll run back inside.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    A garden without spiders would be pretty impressive tbh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Some spiders love gardens, in fact, they can be a good addition. I'm not sure which spiders are, though.

I think I know someone who has flower allergies: my older sister. I can't buy her flowers because she'll sneeze on them and become all sick or something. It's sad because I was planning to buy her tulips.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back