• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    lol.

I've never really dreamed about PC before, except for once when I became a tier 6 or something o.O

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Your dreams are always weird Nica. :U

And I won't change my username anymore. The name got stuck on me, you know. :)

EDIT: The night before Anna donated for me, I dreamt of me being a supporter. Then when I became one, I was literally like: :O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    lol.

I remember when I first donated, I was trying to my letter with money into the mailbox without my parents finding out, and it worked XD

Years
    I once actually had a dream I got modded. Not even kidding. I was overreacting that I was modded. It was so weird.

My only PC dream was when I was a nub trying to learn the metagame, I dreamt that I revived a thread in S&M and actually checked to see if I had. No threads were revived, however ;D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I wish I could dream about PC..

Not sure I ever have, except for maybe having dreams that include people on here that I know.

& That usually only happens when I talk with them enough right before going to bed. xD; If I've ever dreams about PC as a whole, I don't remember it. ><;

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I don't think bringing back the ability to change names is a bad thing at all- I just think there should be a time limit imposed so people don't change it everyday, or something. Also, there could be a section in a user's profile that enables them to (optionally) list names they had before, so people don't get confused.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I have loads of dreams about PC. Not so much the forum itself, but the people I know because of it... my dreams give them all faces, and they all just seem to fit perfectly. AND THEN WE STEAL HORSES AND RIDE THEM ACROSS THE OCEAN WHILE FIGHTING OFF HORDES OF FLYING CANDY UNICORNS THAT HAVE OBTAINED THE SACRED MASTER SWORDS OF EVIL

...yeah, I never said they were logical or cool. :(

Years
    I don't think bringing back the ability to change names is a bad thing at all- I just think there should be a time limit imposed so people don't change it everyday, or something. Also, there could be a section in a user's profile that enables them to (optionally) list names they had before, so people don't get confused.

The thing about name changes, is that they put stress on PC's server, even changing them once a day could be enough for it to go down.

To spark some discussion into this thread, I'd probably get my name changed to Aquapolis, if name changes were reinstated.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I dreamed about PC before! But it was a long time ago so I can't quite remember... >_< I should have written it down in my dream journal. (I'm sure it had three of my PC friends...but ugh.. it's been a while).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I once actually had a dream I got modded. Not even kidding. I was overreacting that I was modded. It was so weird.

I used to have those too, except it was more like "okay what everyone's now a mod? oh that includes me!!111"

Even my dreams were noobish. lol.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm jealous. XD Most of my dreams are unsettling, when I do manage to dream.

No Pokeymanz, or PC dreams. ;;

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    I have only had one PC dream. I was apparently upset in this dream because my kindle wouldn't work and I was so sure I was going to miss a trade request on my thread. For some reason, in the dream, it was the worst thing ever. LOL

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That sounds like it might've been a nightmare. XD

"Oh my god, my Kindle stopped working! D: I-I-I... I'M GOING TO MISS THE TRADES."

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I remember a blog post that has a dream about PC. I think it was a war against PC and sppf? Idek.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If it does happen, I'll be simultaneously creeped out, and totally convinced that you're psychic. >_>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes. And also a bunch of PC members dieing. It was horrible yet enjoyable. ;;

. . . . . D8;

"I can't.. go on.. Must.. hit the post button before-- *dies*"

"NOOO. D: <insert username here>, how could this happen?!" *crying*

"It's okay <username>, I saw who did it! I will be the one to ban their account!"

idek sometimes..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You're a Psychic Derk.

Can you tell me my future? :o

I remember when I did some fortune telling things while in Greece, Italy and Sweden and guess what 90% of the said.....
    Spoiler:

The other 10% said something about me winning some money, but that never happened :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back