• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I've always thought the Kill la Kill look on my profile was pretty damn awesome, so I don't really see myself changing it anytime soon. The colors on it are what I like to call pretty tippy top in my opinion.

Years
  • I'm so picky and restless with my profile colors, haha. If I find one I'm really into, I'll stick with it, but for now it's going to be going back and forth.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have ideas on how I want my next profile design to be, but... am too lazy to put them into effect. Would've been fantastic if that weren't the case, haha.

TY

I just picked random colors and a image and tadaa I have a profile design... which looks rubbish compared to all the others but i don't care! At least it is unique xD

Years
  • I like my profile design the way it is, and even if I did change it, it would probably take me forever to decide on how to design it.

My previous profile oh god that was atrocious.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love how I remember most hexadecimal codes from high school when we made web pages in computer concepts class

I've only memorized about five. xD" There are millions out there, though, which makes it sort of tough. It's not really worth trying to keep them in your mind, to be honest; just use whatever you find yourself running into.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys I highly recommend getting ColorZilla. It's an addon for browsers and it lets you color pick anything in the browser, or brings up a color picker that gives you a hex code, and lets you create a css gradient super easily. Plus it makes you waffles and irons your clothes, according to my coworker that used it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Guys I highly recommend getting ColorZilla. It's an addon for browsers and it lets you color pick anything in the browser, or brings up a color picker that gives you a hex code, and lets you create a css gradient super easily. Plus it makes you waffles and irons your clothes, according to my coworker that used it!
    I'mma get this immediately.

For the waffles. And also gradients.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Guys I highly recommend getting ColorZilla. It's an addon for browsers and it lets you color pick anything in the browser, or brings up a color picker that gives you a hex code, and lets you create a css gradient super easily. Plus it makes you waffles and irons your clothes, according to my coworker that used it!
    I love ColorZilla. Wish I could have it on my computer at work.

Also, only hex codes I memorized were steel blue and smod orange. :x crazy ex-staff with their crazy ticks

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm surprised some of the codes stuck with me, to be honest.

Is it available for a chromebook, that you know of?

It's for browsers, not systems, but it is available for Chrome!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I love ColorZilla. Wish I could have it on my computer at work.

Also, only hex codes I memorized were steel blue and smod orange. :x crazy ex-staff with their crazy ticks
    What's the code for mod blue you remember? Because I swear they changed it lately! To be brighter and bluer... or my eyes have just gone wibbly ;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What's the code for mod blue you remember? Because I swear they changed it lately! To be brighter and bluer... or my eyes have just gone wibbly ;;

#4682b4, "steel blue" specifically.

And it looks like a slight change but I can't check it at the moment. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok no, there's no change haha I don't know where I got that from. Hm. Wibbly eyes then.

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    do not adjust your screens

It's a nice blue. I'm picky about blues over other colors, and I don't know why when it isn't even my favorite color

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back