• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • I'm not sure if this is a thread or not or idf this has been discussed 100x times, but I've been gone three years so there. If you could change your color to whatever you prefer, what would that color be? Include hex codes to be cool.

I remember seeing you around! Welcome back!

I really like Navy Blue (#000066)

Years
  • I'm content with the mod blue, but if I could have anything I think the old assistant admin green looked really cool @__@

Years
  • I'm content with the mod blue, but if I could have anything I think the old assistant admin green looked really cool @__@

Pepperton

That is actually not that bad of a look on you.

But I apparently noticed just how awesome the mod blue looks on my name. It actually turned out really nice thanks to my little Firebug tests. In fact, if I were to compare all the usergroup colors:

Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru
    Hikamaru

It's definitely the mod blue and my current color (the crystal blue) that look best on me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The hardest thing about colors is finding one that is visible on every style. even the color Passenger is is hard to read on the Let's Fly Together skin that my work computer defaults to since I'm never logged on.

Years
  • The hardest thing about colors is finding one that is visible on every style. even the color Passenger is is hard to read on the Let's Fly Together skin that my work computer defaults to since I'm never logged on.

I use Chromatic (dat Steven pic) and I can only still manage to see the platinum usernames which usually look like they're hard to read on that skin.

Years
  • Yeah, I too also like the crystal blue the best. At first I didn't get to see it with the skin I was using (The Y-Axis), but it was fixed and all the supporter colors show for me. I don't think any of them look bad on what I have.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah, I too also like the crystal blue the best. At first I didn't get to see it with the skin I was using (The Y-Axis), but it was fixed and all the supporter colors show for me. I don't think any of them look bad on what I have.

I think really dark and really light skins are exempt from all color issues because no one is going to be silly enough to make the colors really light or really dark because so many skins are like that. It's the in-between styles that make it hard. >_o

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • For me, I like what my colour is, even though it's a little on the lighter side. Silver is insanely bland, gold is dull, crystal is everywhere (as are mods), s-mod is an eyesore, and finally the admin red is rather aggressive in shade for me (same for purple).

Years
  • For me, I like what my colour is, even though it's a little on the lighter side. Silver is insanely bland, gold is dull, crystal is everywhere (as are mods), s-mod is an eyesore, and finally the admin red is rather aggressive in shade for me (same for purple).

I like the platinum colors the most as well, though I could just be biased.

Years

I guess the reason crystal is everywhere is because that's the biggest group of supporters right now. In fact when I looked at the donations list when it was still the old system, Tier 5 (which was what crystal was previously) took up the largest group of all supporters. Maybe this I why I remember Gunner's reaction being kinda sad when I accepted a $5 gift donation from Echidna which bumped me from Tier 4 to Tier 5.

Yeah, there are like too many blue names around PC. Whether it'd be mods or not. Only difference is that one is bold, the other italics.

Years
  • The hardest thing about colors is finding one that is visible on every style. even the color Passenger is is hard to read on the Let's Fly Together skin that my work computer defaults to since I'm never logged on.

It hardly looks visible on Y-Axis, but that's what I'm aiming for :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back