• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I met another Ambellina about 4 years ago, they where a toddler though X3
    The closest I came to another person with my name was Anberlin. I love that name as well

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
    ohhh a rivalry? ㅇㅅㅇ¨ Actually, I've met people who have become the best of friends because they have the same name

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's another Nathan on there and he's active as well >_<
    modnathan? :3

Haha, yeah I don't usually meet many people with my name IRL either and when I do I feel like grrr it's my name, gettout!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Had six girls with the same irl name, and the same last name in a high school class. Worst of all, all of their initials were AG and it was hard to tell which was which. Man, I hate it when my name is sooo damn common.

Years
    Had six girls with the same irl name, and the same last name in a high school class. Worst of all, all of their initials were AG and it was hard to tell which was which. Man, I hate it when my name is sooo damn common.

I have a surname that is extremely common in English-speaking countries, which always bothers me as well. Kinda ruins the odd spelling my first name has in my opinion but at least I have that rather than Chloe, which was what I was almost going to be named.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    That's a bit crazy, I've gotta say. I'm sure the school was thrilled to have all those people with the same initals. There was someone with my last name in my sophomore year, no relation to me at all, but when he got in trouble, they'd call me down to receive his warnings slips and such to take home

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Oh by, oh boy... Back when I was in school, there was at least ONE kid with the same name as I. One of the reasons why I don't like my name. The first and middle are too common for me. :T

Even in high school, there was at least three (including myself) fellows of the same name.

Years
    The irony is that even though Nicole/Nichole/whatever you spell it is one of those "common" names, at every school I went to I was usually the only one with the name there. Kinda makes me sorta stand out, but in my post-school work studies class I finally did get another one with my name in my class so I often had to be referred as "Nichole W" while the other was "Nicole A".

The spelling was different but yeah it was the first time any education I was involved that I found myself with another Nicole, but sadly she was often crippled with depression which meant she barely showed up near the end of my course with them.

Years
    In my senior year of high school, I had another friend named Zach. The fun of our friendship was calling each other by our names and hearing our other friends call for us; we'd both look at the same time to see who they were calling for.

TY

I haven't seen anyone in my region with the same name I have. Still wish I had a different name honestly... dont like it at all thanks to people bullying me cause of it -_-

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I've never met anyone with the same name as me, especially not on here. I think it's more rare online though. I don't hear it much in real life either.

There was actually another Janna here, it shocked me since my name is pretty rare. Unless you're from Russia, then it's quite a bit more common. where did she go ; A;

I've met one before. A Janna, I mean. Not the same one you are talking about but... she was on this MMoRPG I used to play. She was an okay person, but she always tried to change me into someone I'm not. :[ I don't think she was from Russia either. I can't remember where she said she was from.

Years
    On the note of the name Janna, one time back at the beginning of August while I was at work, I came across one of my old friends from the previous location I worked at (before I moved to a new one) and she was there with a friend named Janna.

But I know of plenty of people that share the same name as me, so I don't think I need to get into that.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    My name is common as beans, but I've never actually met another Joseph.

Have I missed anything btw? Been gone for a week, don't know if things have happened on PC I should know about or not. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I don't think you missed anything. We have a few more events popping up in most sections, like Video Games has a Smash tourney that's starting soon, if you have the new Smash 4 game. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back