• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Oh my lord, I do have that game and I would LOVE to enter! Jumping on over to Video Games right. Now.

How has everyone been, anyway? I know most of you don't actually know me/haven't seen me on here, but there's always time for new friends! ^.^

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Hello there, Veranithas, nice to meet'cha. ;P I've been quite alright, yourself?

Also... I, sadly, cannot participate in said tourney. Had to relinquish my precious 3DS for money, which was for very important things. :T

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Why hello there MurkMire! Likewise with the meeting. I've been good, just rather overworked; hoping to have a rather nice pay go into my account this Friday, though.

That's too bad! Hope everything is going well for you money/life wise, though!

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I won't be getting any more 3DS games until Sapphire ' s rerelease. ;-; I blew a lot of money on actual console games this month.
    Also, has anyone caught themselves calling their 3DS a Gameboy or DS? I do all the time

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    That sucks :( What console do you have/games did you get? I'll be blowing a lot of money on a PS4 this weekend, but I've already already paid off all of my preorder for Omega Ruby, so I think I've still got a little bit more of cash in my pocket to pick up Pokemon HeartGold or Platinum. Maybe B/W or B2/W2 but who knows, just gotta see how much I've got after paying for my PS4 and a little bit towards some bills.

Btw when I get home from work I'll complete your request, Silver Soul!

Years
    No, i've never called my 3DS a normal DS. And I haven't pre-ordered anything this year, I could for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire but I feel like i'll want to get them in NYC. I might change my mind on that, though.

Years
    I always call my 3DS well... a 3DS. However my mother mistook it for a DS on some occasions due to how stupid her memory is.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    I need to figure out what to do with my blue/black 3DS XL. D: I changed to a pink/white one and since then the blue has been sitting around gathering dust. lol

I could TOTALLY take it off your hands sobIwishIhadmy3DS.

So, you have two 3DS consoles? What games do you play most on it? Also... I'm pretty sure my last one was red.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    My currently (and only) 3DS is white all over. Bad, bad choice. Any little, minuscule evidence of dirt shows immediately. It sucks. That being said, it looks nice when I clean it. ^.^

Currently my 3DS games library consists of;

- Pokemon X (Physical Copy)
    - Bravery Default (Physical Copy)
    - SSB4 (Physical Copy)
    - The Lego Movie Video Game (Physical Copy)
    - Street Fighter (Online Copy)​

Pretty happy with my collection tbh. I'll be adding Pokemon Omega Ruby to that list in a few weeks time, too!

My currently (and only) 3DS is white all over. Bad, bad choice. Any little, minuscule evidence of dirt shows immediately. It sucks. That being said, it looks nice when I clean it. ^.^

Currently my 3DS games library consists of;

- Pokemon X (Physical Copy)
    - Bravery Default (Physical Copy)
    - SSB4 (Physical Copy)
    - The Lego Movie Video Game (Physical Copy)
    - Street Fighter (Online Copy)​

Pretty happy with my collection tbh. I'll be adding Pokemon Omega Ruby to that list in a few weeks time, too!

Years
    My main blue 3DS XL has quite a few scratches on it that can't exactly be fixed unless I were to paint over them or something. I do have a special edition XY 3DS that I got on clearance a few months ago, but it's in the box and I haven't even opened it, which admittedly is kinda sad. Funny thing is, I bought my blue XL back in April 2013, around 2 1/2 weeks before my birthday, but that was before I knew that the Xerneas/Yveltal special edition ones were coming out. I considered trading in my main one for one of those but felt like it wouldn't be the most productive spend.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    My main blue 3DS XL has quite a few scratches on it that can't exactly be fixed unless I were to paint over them or something. I do have a special edition XY 3DS that I got on clearance a few months ago, but it's in the box and I haven't even opened it, which admittedly is kinda sad. Funny thing is, I bought my blue XL back in April 2013, around 2 1/2 weeks before my birthday, but that was before I knew that the Xerneas/Yveltal special edition ones were coming out. I considered trading in my main one for one of those but felt like it wouldn't be the most productive spend.

Should have stated that mine was an XL, too. >.<

Did your original post say something about capture mods? Or did my eyes just completely deceive me? I was going to ask what they were... Nevermind! How does the X/Y 3DS look? Might have to Google it, I've never seen a special edition 3DS before!

Years
    My 3DS is black and tbh the only game I have that actually requires a 3DS is Y Version.

@Hika - Seems kind of harsh to expect someone of the older generation to know these things without an interest in them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back