• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I've never used pokémon showdown for a long time so it would be nice to join the randbatts tournament.

Also, just to let all my fellow supporters know, I have moved account and will only be using this account to access the VIP areas from now on.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Ahh, if only I had the time or the means to engage in randbatts...I love it even if I get my ass kicked everytime. Lmao

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yep! I've been organizing it. haha.

Yeah, I've been stalled on the thread for the past few days because I got busy working on the collab for you lovely supporters. It's gonna be delayed a little...because I got a math midterm to study. :x Maybe wednesday by the latest. Hopefully!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We did a staff randbatts tour a little while ago and I lost against my mod partner in the first rounds. Go me xD Randbattles are so much fun though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Random Battles actually are pretty funny, I do Challenge Cup sometimes on Showdown that's pretty fun.

Years
  • We did a staff randbatts tour a little while ago and I lost against my mod partner in the first rounds. Go me xD Randbattles are so much fun though.

I took part in a supporters randbat back when the supporters were blue, and I didn't last long in the tournament as I got defeated in the second round by Cirno. It's just that I had a terrible team matchup against one specific Pokemon she had, plus my Fire Blast attack missed allowing her to destroy me.

Heck even my first round battle was hard. I only narrowly managed to beat Curious in that one.

Years
  • So I know some people were all meh about the theme for the supporter collab, but why not throw out ideas for the next now so they can there and ready? Or is it too soon?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I kinda wanted to wait till next month when it's all said and done. I'm more likely not gonna be in charge of it. Usually November/December are a little busy for me.

Years
  • I'd prefer it to be a randbats tourney anyway just so that everything is all by chance and not predictable on what you can use.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I kinda wanted to wait till next month when it's all said and done. I'm more likely not gonna be in charge of it. Usually November/December are a little busy for me.

I could try it this year. I mean, I have some really awesome ideas. Then again, I really suck at stuff like that so... I probably shouldn't volunteer for it. ^^;

Years
  • You know, I'd love to see more supporter-exclusive events alongside the theme collabs and stuff. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned in coming months!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Maybe I could help out still. I'd love to offer my ideas to other people. I have a few up my sleeve. I'm just terrible with planning events and stuff. :s If anyone ever decides to do a theme collab again though, as I said, I'd love to offer my ideas and help out. :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • What if the supporters of PC held events for the community as a whole? I noticed we didn't do a Halloweed GT like we had in previous years, but what if the supporters started and ran all the events?

That wouldn't be a bad idea. Though, as I said, I'm terrible at event planning. I guess you could say I'm a very disorganized person or something? I'd love to be able to participate in some of the PC events though. I just haven't found any that really get my interest. :[

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What kind of events are you thinking of running? I'm totally on board with this, happy to help out in any way that's needed whether it's as a supporter or as a staff member, just let me know. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back