• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Cats are wonderful, especially when your cat loves you and will huddle up with you while you're sleeping when it's cold. And when they sit on your lap.

Depending on the cat, they can leave a lot of fur around the house. But it's worth it to have such an adorable creature :3!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've been meaning to buy myself an aquarium tank for my new apartment in Houston. Right now my local Petco has a sale on gallon-sized tanks ($1 per gallon for pals members) and fish and I am like ahhhh I really wanna go for it but I think I should wait. I mean, it's a sale that I cannot pass up.

I grew up with a fish tank and I'm always fascinated having one either in my room or around the house. I really love colorful fishies. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why have a fish when you can have a fluffy cat?

Catz rool.

Catz rool.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Why have a fish when you can have a fluffy cat?

Catz rool.

Catz rool.

Spoiler:

Yes, you are welcome. :D

I do agree though. Nothing is better than having a fluffy kitty. <3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The Fangirl; said:
    Spoiler:

Yes, you are welcome. :D

I do agree though. Nothing is better than having a fluffy kitty. <3
    I disagree. :P
    a pure black cat with green eyes like toothless is the best. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Toothless is the most adorable dragon and also the lost adorable cat. Yes.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    gotta agree
    toothless is the most adorable dragon ever.
    and there is a person on insta who has two pure black cats... their eyes are black but still they look ...<33

Years
  • I saw the first one a few years ago, and got the second one for Christmas but haven't watched it yet. I brought it with me to college along with a few other movies I had lying around, so i'll have to make it a point to watch it sometime. But I heard it's good stuff.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I have both the movie in my laptop rn. And I have seen them at least 3 times each.
    I watched the penguins of Madagascar a few days ago. MUST WATCH imo. :3

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I haven't see either of the Dragon movies...or Frozen. I'm way behind

I know I'm gonna get lynched for this, but Frozen wasn't that good of a movie. It was alright. Big Hero 6 is a way better Disney movie.

How to Train Your Dragon on the other hand is an amazing movie, both of them, though the second was much darker than the first. HTTYD and BH6 are both movies that everyone should see.

Years
  • I only just saw Frozen for the first time a few days ago. And I already posted this in C&M, but while I thought it turned out to be a bit predictable, it went from leaving me shaking and on the edge of my seat to finding the end very heartwarming.

So while I didn't think it was outright spectacular, I thought it was solid, and quite cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back