• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yes, it is finally here. There is finally a list to keep track of all the hackers in the Wireless Trade Corner!

I will basically be keeping a running list to keep track of the various hackers around the forum and try to save people from getting ripped off over and over by the same people.

Please, if you would like to report someone for a hack, keep your language clean and make sure your post is legible and easy to understand. I may not get your reports on right away, but I will do my best to update regularly.

AND NO SPAMMING! Spamming is so annoying and definitely not what this thread is meant for. So don't do it!

New thing: Be sure to try to get trainer numbers as well. According to Abdul, it is entirely possible to just reset your FC, so it would be good to also get some trainer numbers in here associated with the accused.

HACKERS/SCAMMERS:
    - xplizit8o8 (FC:2706-8640-5774)
    - a_ahmad12345 (FC:0945-8932-0320)
    - leeyoung (FC:0945-8932-0320)
    - nic555nac (FC:2964-5766-6619)
    - williamsiner (FC:4381-8583-6362)
    - 411break (FC:0516-4181-6362)
    - skyskyskysky (FC:4553-6687-6997)
    - endlessdreams14 (FC:3694-6866-6278)
    - yoyo179 (FC:04735-0036-118)​

SUSPECT TRADERS:
    - --DaRkRai--
    - mrmo1115

WARNED:
    - dark Piplup

NOTE: If you feel that you have been wrongly accused, PM me and I will sort it out with you and the accusing party. I can't see all of this firsthand, and forgiveness is a virtue of mine, so feel free to try to clear your name by me and your accuser.

Last edited:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    This is a copy of the topic I posted before. But anyway, nice idea.

yeah, i know. i just cleared it with a mod first to get it stickied.

anyway, yeah, let's just use it for the purpose now

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah, i'm pretty sure that guy went on a 1 day stealing spree, but i put him there anyway

leeyoung

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2013
    listen every one i heared about ahmed in lots of forums he is the number one scammer and ripper in all of the threads even my friends got scammed by him mman thta guy is stupid

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ok, seriously enough about the ahmad guy. i already got him on the list and it has been well established that he is a scammer/hacker/wahtever

and just added leeyoung who was just revealed to be a hack trader! yay!

Years
    thanks for the list i am geting tired from being ripped of in serebii and i don't want to get ripped of here also add the guy who had the emrald from ebay he's shinies are all hacked

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    oh yeah, nic555nac i remember him. i'll add straight away

and i'll get sachiel as well

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i dunno if there is anything that you can do

maybe contact a mod because the deal was done in the froum and not via pm, but all they can do is ban him

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Sachiel just traded me a hacked Dialga for my Shiny Charmander and won't trade it back :(

you are such a taddle tail aren't you? the fact of the matter is that both pokemon (shiny charmander included) are hacked. just take a look at twilight blade's thread.

Any pokemon with the OT tumbly is hacked. and your charmander is one of them. of course to mods here and apatheticfuu i can trade back if you want.

quoted from twilight blade's thread:

"Suspicious ID/OT: Anything with an ID no. of 00000 is automatically hacked. There may be some weird number orders but I've gotten 32323 and 04001 before in my games so it might just be weird luck. Also, based on my experiences, I don't trust anything with the OT of "Tumbly", "Mostafa", "AAAAAAA" or "Zero" but that's just me since I recognize the names from elsewhere."

but let me repeat by saying both pokemon involved in this trade are hacks.

And further more I am outraged by this sorry excuse of a thread. there are other people out there that trading things like shiny darkrai and other OT tumbly shiny pokemon that don't get caught. why then does this thread exist in the first place? obviously just to make an example out a few out there to scare other hackers away. why not just close those threads that are trying to trade hard to find legends like shiny darkrai? sheesh. Not to mention the person who reported me traded a hacked shiny charmander with OT tumbly that i myself have had before. why doesn't anyone put him on the hacker's list? i will stop venting now but come on people! wise up already!

Last edited:

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    DO you have proof that OT: Tumbly makes things illegit? if not then stfu and gtfo Just because twilight says she doesn't trust an OT doesn't mean any pkmn w/ that OT is hacked she isn't the world authority on legit pkmn bro..besides i used the Name "Zero" on my lg at one point and in her opinion you shouldnt trust that OT, so basically calling illegit pkmn based on OT is incredibally stupid

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Agreed, if you are going to shun anyone, you need to do it via Trainer ID. Any name can be the same as anyone else's.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    Darkrai isnt treading back three of mine i'll keep u updated but he said 10 min and he is on wifi but wont give them to me

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    DO you have proof that OT: Tumbly makes things illegit? if not then stfu and gtfo Just because twilight says she doesn't trust an OT doesn't mean any pkmn w/ that OT is hacked she isn't the world authority on legit pkmn bro..besides i used the Name "Zero" on my lg at one point and in her opinion you shouldnt trust that OT, so basically calling illegit pkmn based on OT is incredibally stupid

indeed. but the fact of the matter is that i've seen other shiny pokemon with the OT tumbly such as the dragonite, tentacruel that i've gotten off gts. and the fact that i've owned this shiny charmander with the OT tumbly before (with the exact same stats and details) leads me to become suspicious that its being passed around from trader to trader like chicken pox. its a darn hack. and you may have named yourself Zero. but you probably didn't do it with caps. I don't look at OTs too often but its still a good gauge at times to depend upon when you have no other leads. and plus most people in these forums agree that OT tumbly may be a hack. its that simple. remember that Mew level 10 in a timer ball with OT tumbly being passed around? several mods have called that one a hack based on twilightblade's intuition and experience.

either way i still stand by the fact that charmander is fake.
    So former owner of the shiny charmander.....where are you? don't you want it back? i'll give it back immediately if you contact me now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back