• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_here_4_long

yes he is just shawn michaels doesnt fit. and i did hack em but i didnt trade em here so somone else traded the hacked pkmn.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    does trading them make u a hacker even though u didnt hack them

the fact that you KNEW they were hacked and still traded them, and especially the fact that the guy you got them from has even said that you asked for them to look "as legit as possible", gives you a warning. if you dont do it again i will let you off, but if i see any more hacked Shawn M pokemon going around, you will be to blame

BTW just added a warning list everyone :D

not_here_4_long

no dark piplup didnt ask 4 them someone not here did. i go to a web were no hacked pkmn isnt a rule. so i did give him a piplup cause he wanted one.

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    i didnt know he never told me it was hacked. i needed one but now i have one that the ot is neither me or him. y should i be added to warning.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I'm sorry don't report me as a hacker...

Apparently the "palcity lucario" that I recieved from a member on Serebii.net chat is illegit... I traded one to a person who cloned it for me and traded it back and I have traded it on to several other people... Anyone who has this lucario that I traded it is not legitimate...

Here is a picture of a legitimate one:
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/palcity/present/index.html

I am terribly sorry and had no clue I was trading a hack... assuming the one I ahve is a hack (its in japanese with japanese OT which in that screen they are in english)

EDIT: maybe not someone just told me that they can be japanese also, but idk

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back