• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comparing PC members to cartoon characters

shadowman321

Insane... I am Popeye
Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    stewie seems innocent. everyone thinks that he's so cute cause he's a baby, but then he kills them XD and one time, when they were at church, an old lady saw him and called him a cute little angel. then he came out with a devil suit and killed the old lady! XD
    havent seen that episode. mustve missed it. though i wonder what you guys think of me...

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemaster: hmm. I dunno I think ash. He seems to be determend but oblivious at times!

Sakura and Espeon: hmmmmmm *thinks hard* I got it! you are like sakura from pokemon. you like espeon you chose that name.and I overall think that you are like sakura!
    Radical edward: smeargle I think you are like a smeargle for an odd reason. dunno why though

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I think Radical Edward is Stich for some reason I don't know why I think he's Stich

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    omarfr said:
    I think Radical Edward is Stich for some reason I don't know why I think he's Stich

RedEd is a Girl -.-;;

Errr... i cant think of any...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kenshin11212 said:
    casty....sorta reminds me of Max o.O XD

O____o Am I THAT Annoying? XD

Kenny reminds me of Homer Simpson XD I just saw oen Episode of the Simpsons, but he actually acts like him =p

Jordan (aka 100marios) reminds me of Bugs Bunny XD For making jokes =p

David (aka Legendary_Pokemaster) reminds me of Sango XD

And thats all...

Back