• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confirmed Future Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon News Dates

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • The offical Japanese Pokemon Twitter has confirmed it for 11/2. It says at 22:00 for Japan so it would be..... 9am eastern, 8am central time, 7am mountain, and 6am pacific.

I think it will be the Alolan Form that the same people who reported Rainbow Rocket reported. I think it may also have some info about Rainbow Rocket as well.

It has also been confirmed that Strange Souvenir will have a use as well. Possibly a 5th Tapu or something special for the other Tapus. So this may be reveled as well.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • These are the ones I look forward to most! They?re usually new trailers packed with info and with it being so close to the release, we?ll hopefully have enough new details for discussion to take us to the actual release date.

Years
  • Nice we have another trailer date confirmed. Since it'll probably the last one before release day, I expect this one to be action-packed with info.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I have to wait until 2 am Friday. I do not believe we will get new Alolan forms. Sorry but i think the interview confirmed no new ones.

I do think the trailer would have some good stuff. This is their last chance to get more interested in USUM. Of course corocoro might have something.

Years
  • I wouldn't mind new alolan forms. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I learned my lesson aboyt having high hopes after I learned that there would be no Mega-Flygon...

But it would be cool to see an alolan flygon. Have it be a Bug/Dragon type.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Hoping for a battle frontier-ish announcement. This will likely be the last major announcement. I don't think they could reveal too much, considering how large they are touting the story and post game will be.

This is the last Pokemon game we will see on the Nintendo 3ds, as we prepare to leap into uncharted territory of the power of the Nintendo Switch, and the end of an era that has been omnipresent in Pokemon's timeline: dual screens. About two months ago, I didn't feel as if they could really go anywhere by not announcing 4th gen remakes and instead going this route, but after seeing the recent marketing posters, the hype by Game Freak themselves, and trailers, I feel like we have something bigger than what most people are expecting on our hands. Probably not as big as Pokemon for the switch will be, but rather one more sound off to the successful handheld line that has been around for over a decade now.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Hoping for a battle frontier-ish announcement. This will likely be the last major announcement. I don't think they could reveal too much, considering how large they are touting the story and post game will be.

This is the last Pokemon game we will see on the Nintendo 3ds, as we prepare to leap into uncharted territory of the power of the Nintendo Switch, and the end of an era that has been omnipresent in Pokemon's timeline: dual screens. About two months ago, I didn't feel as if they could really go anywhere by not announcing 4th gen remakes and instead going this route, but after seeing the recent marketing posters, the hype by Game Freak themselves, and trailers, I feel like we have something bigger than what most people are expecting on our hands. Probably not as big as Pokemon for the switch will be, but rather one more sound off to the successful handheld line that has been around for over a decade now.
    I would not count on a battle frontier or anything equal to it. These days the battle facilities have not been the best. Battle Tree is as good as it is going to get.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I have to wait until 2 am Friday. I do not believe we will get new Alolan forms. Sorry but i think the interview confirmed no new ones.

I do think the trailer would have some good stuff. This is their last chance to get more interested in USUM. Of course corocoro might have something.

again that interview is false.
    Did it came from Serebii?
    no?
    then it is no better than that Chinese rumour.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • again that interview is false.
    Did it came from Serebii?
    no?
    then it is no better than that Chinese rumour.

Serebii himself said on his personal Twitter that the interview in question was a little shaky, which was why he didn't post about it on the Serebii website. I think it's better to wait until next week for the news to be honest with you though.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • I would not count on a battle frontier or anything equal to it. These days the battle facilities have not been the best. Battle Tree is as good as it is going to get.

" These days the battle facilities have not been the best. "

This is a little vague to be an argument. I suppose your definition of best would need some clarity, much more so than your definition of battle facilities that occur "these days", since we haven't had a battle frontier since the days of fourth gen.

Anyway, It's actually be rumored by a relatively well-known leaker of the possibility we might see the battle factory return, or something of the sort. I wouldn't jump the gun on any announcement yet. As a competitive Pokemon player, I'd have to disagree that the battle tree is "as good as its going to get". It wouldn't be totally surprising to see something different for post-game battle streak programs. I wouldn't be disappointed too dramatically if not, however.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    " These days the battle facilities have not been the best. "

This is a little vague to be an argument. I suppose your definition of best would need some clarity, much more so than your definition of battle facilities that occur "these days", since we haven't had a battle frontier since the days of fourth gen.

Anyway, It's actually be rumored by a relatively well-known leaker of the possibility we might see the battle factory return, or something of the sort. I wouldn't jump the gun on any announcement yet. As a competitive Pokemon player, I'd have to disagree that the battle tree is "as good as its going to get". It wouldn't be totally surprising to see something different for post-game battle streak programs. I wouldn't be disappointed too dramatically if not, however.
    Well Game Freak made it clear the BF will not be brought back. I do not think the Battle Factory will return. No point if the rest of the BF is not returning.

I do believe the Battle Tree is the main battle facility. Gen 6 had Battle Maison.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Well Game Freak made it clear the BF will not be brought back. I do not think the Battle Factory will return. No point if the rest of the BF is not returning.

I do believe the Battle Tree is the main battle facility. Gen 6 had Battle Maison.

I've seen no such source.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • With the preload starting to roll out today, today's news will probably be the last official news we get. I am sure someone will find a way to data mine it.

If we don't have data miners, then we might get Corocoro and another English trailer before release.

Edit: It has now been confirmed that we will be getting another batch of news on November 10th, according to Serebii.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • With the preload starting to roll out today, today's news will probably be the last official news we get. I am sure someone will find a way to data mine it.

If we don't have data miners, then we might get Corocoro and another English trailer before release.

Edit: It has now been confirmed that we will be getting another batch of news on November 10th, according to Serebii.
    Must be that final piece from the leaker, the part about Alolan mons :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It's great to see them increasing the newsflow as we get closer to the release date. Presumably we'll get another trailer on the 10th.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Could you elaborate on what was he saying about the Alolan forms? Like how many of 'em ?etc :)

Actually there were two pieces of info which have yet to be verified/confirmed. One is that we are to get at least one new Alolan form, one of a Gen 1 Grass/Poison type (likely Bellsprout imo).
    The second is that Molayne is going to be part of the Elite 4.

Last edited:
    Back