• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confirmed Future Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon News Dates

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Why? You shouldn't let mere speculation ruin your excitement for something that will probably be pretty good.

I really love it when new games Pokemon are getting released. But we havn't gotten any major news regarding SuMo.. Only 2 Ub's which I dont love its concept ( UB's in general). If its just gonna be like a third version..
    I really want new stuff like Alolan forms/ new major areas/GYMS/ a better battle facility etc.. but since we havne't gotten any news regarding any of this so far then I think it wont happen =[

blue

gucci
    Years
    A Japanese variety show will have a global premier of USUM footage tomorrow. Whether or not it gives us new information or not I don't know, but it sounds like new footage which is definitely something to look forward to!

Last edited:
    Years
    I think I heard about this news due to one of Verlisify's videos, but hey at least it'll hint we'll get our first piece of news for the month.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think there is no doubt new imformation, but it may be new areas and what not. Possibly the Pikachu Island or where ever all those Pikachu were at.

Usually these types of shows don't show much off anymore, so I don't think it will be a lot of new info.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    A Japanese variety show will have a global premier of USUM footage tomorrow. Whether or not it gives us new information or not I don't know, but it sounds like new footage which is definitely something to look forward to!

I'm keeping my expectations low tbh. Any new information from Oha Suta this week can't be that big imo, otherwise it would've been mentioned in last week's preview.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    How many hours till the "reveal"?

I have been wondering the same thing. I am going to guess 8 to 10 their time so between 3 to 5 hours I would say. i don't know what time the show comes on.

Edit: According to what I see on the internet, I can't read Japanese so I could be wrong, it comes on at 7:05 and stays on till 7:30. So I guess in about 2 hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I have been wondering the same thing. I am going to guess 8 to 10 their time so between 3 to 5 hours I would say. i don't know what time the show comes on.

Edit: According to what I see on the internet, I can't read Japanese so I could be wrong, it comes on at 7:05 and stays on till 7:30. So I guess in about 2 hours.

Thank you very much !! =]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    According of everything I have read, it is another team. Even Serebii seems to think it is another team. According to what comments have said, they were dragging Lusamine away. But I can't read japanese so I don't know.

Interesting... that makes me wonder if things will extend past the battle with Lusamine in the Ultra Dimension.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I have a feeling CoroCoro will likely just cover what was in the most recent trailer as lately it hasn't been that much of a reliable source for new information. Still hoping but I wouldn't be surprised. D:

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    I agree with Blue, I don't expect much out of Corocoro, though I think we got some more news in Corocoro last year when we were getting a Su/Mo trailer every fortnight.

Back