• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Really the last Pokemon I want to see getting Mega evolutions are Camerupt and Sharpedo.

You may have to choose between one of those two. As the circle looks like it fits only four. Unless there's another page like I suggested. If it's only this page, then I doubt we're getting either one, as they deserve to be shown together. Perhaps the last mon will be Mega Flygon.

Years
    My money's on it being Mega Flygon. It would go well with Aarune, that's for sure. Also, if Flygon gets a Mega, it'll mean every Gen. III Dragon will have one. (Except for Rayquaza, but it'll probably get a Primal Reversion.)

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I don't think mega shark and camerupt will be in this edition.
    They are somewhat "vital" to the storyline, while the current ones revealed are not that prominent (altaria and salamence are used by notable characters but it isn't a huge impact on the story - compared to Aqua magma).

Whatever it is, this leaker doesn't want to show it. It could either be a pokemon that many wanted a mega, or one which is absolutely unexpected like lopunny. I think the former is more likely.

My money's on it being Mega Flygon. It would go well with Aarune, that's for sure. Also, if Flygon gets a Mega, it'll mean every Gen. III Dragon will have one. (Except for Rayquaza, but it'll probably get a Primal Reversion.)

Same predictions here. I think it is definite for Rayquaza to get a Primal form though. It would be so unfair if it didn't, and many fans would be screaming about it

UPDATE:
    My bad. Not M Milotic.

From serebii:
    This image furthers yesterdays and showcases more about Pokémon Contests. It shows the in-game images of the Contest Hall, details how Feebas's evolution is based on contests, and confirms that you can Mega Evolve during the contests, which boosts the Excite Meter in the Contests.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    From Serebii:

This image furthers yesterdays and showcases more about Pokémon Contests. It shows the in-game images of the Contest Hall, details how Feebas's evolution is based on contests, and confirms that you can Mega Evolve during the contests, which boosts the Excite Meter & Appeal in the Contests, but can only be done when the Excite Meter is full.

The appeal round returns...which may mean no battle portion, unless it's added in.

EDIT: gdit Greninja'd

Years
    No new mega. But I doubt that's all, maybe over time more will be revealed. I think it's stupid that they included Milotic on a page with Megas

Well, it's also detailing contests and how Pokemon can Mega Evolve during them, and Feebas/Milotic are there because it was discussing how Feebas's evolution is related to contests. (In other words, it'll probably evolve the same way it did in RS; i.e., via maxing out its Beauty stat. I still wonder if it'll be able to evolve via Prism Scale, though.)

Years
    Well, it's also detailing contests and how Pokemon can Mega Evolve during them, and Feebas/Milotic are there because it was discussing how Feebas's evolution is related to contests. (In other words, it'll probably evolve the same way it did in RS; i.e., via maxing out its Beauty stat. I still wonder if it'll be able to evolve via Prism Scale, though.)

I just think putting it in the contest page would make more sense. Everyone was so excited about a 4th Mega

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    The leaks should be over. 4 pages of ORAS info have been revealed and I think that should be it.

A bit underwhelming if you'd ask me. The only thing which was really "wow" was mega altaria. Mega Salamence is okay. Mega Lopunny is just weird and unexpected. Contest info is nice though, with those outfits and the confirmation of appeal contests to return.

Now excuse me while I cry at a corner with no mega flygon.

Years
    I honestly thought the other Gym Leaders and E4 would be shown, 'cause I was really looking forward to their redesigns ;; Also wish we got more Megas; we got as many as the one scan revealing Megas Sceptile, Swampert, and Diancie. (So much for a "Mega scoop".) At least we got more info. on contests. They seem like they'll be fun~

Years
    I forgot to mention, I found out the battle portion is confirmed or atleast it looks to be
    Look at the side. It looks like there is a Substitute, and some Apeal stars. I could be wrong, and I often see things wrong but eh.

Years
    I forgot to mention, I found out the battle portion is confirmed or atleast it looks to be
    Look at the side. It looks like there is a Substitute, and some Apeal stars. I could be wrong, and I often see things wrong but eh.

Unless Serebii is also wrong, then you're right :)
    I can't wait for contests. Also it confirms Feebas can still evolve by beauty.

Years
    The CoroCoro would have to be a fake because there is a picture showing the battle part, with a Pokemon using substitute.

I hope we are still getting Mega Milotic .u.
    Milotic seems to take up the fourth (missing) part of the Mega circle, yet there's no Mega. Just the names of the games :( I do wonder if they're hinting at it by placing in nearby the other's. Maybe it'll even get two Megas, Omega Milotic (Water/Dragon) and Alpha Milotic (Water/Fairy) ;)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Milotic seems to take up the fourth (missing) part of the Mega circle, yet there's no Mega. Just the names of the games :( I do wonder if they're hinting at it by placing in nearby the other's. Maybe it'll even get two Megas, Omega Milotic (Water/Dragon) and Alpha Milotic (Water/Fairy) ;)

In reference to this post: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=325681&page=64

There is no confirmation of Mega (or Omega/Alpha) Milotic, it's just a reference to contest related Pokemon (That being Milotic and Feebas). inb4 "But Serebii said...." Serebii is wrong. (I speak/write fluent Japanese).

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I'm suspecting Mega Milotic, based on the fact that they mention Feebas evolving in contests in the same block of text that they mention pokemon being able to mega evolve in contests in.

Also; I need to get this out of my system.
    *looks at Mega Altaria*

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

Really the last Pokemon I want to see getting Mega evolutions are Camerupt and Sharpedo.

Just curious, but whyyyyy? They both clearly need it. Even with Speed Boost, sharpedo gets very little love, and still dies from things that trip and fall on it.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I'm suspecting Mega Milotic, based on the fact that they mention Feebas evolving in contests in the same block of text that they mention pokemon being able to mega evolve in contests in.

Which is baseless since no block of text in the latest leak mentions Feebas evolving in Contests. Again, this is something Serebii has noted that is untrue.

it's just a reference to contest related Pokemon (That being Milotic and Feebas).

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Milotic would be a good candidate since it's the counterpart of Gyarados, who can Mega Evolve.

BTW I never had a Milotic for two reasons. Hard to catch a Feebas, and after you catch Feebas you have to feed her enough GOOD PokéBlocks. Can't be arsed to do that, even if the result is wonderful...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Water/Fairy Milotic would be interesting, and I can see them having it as the signature of Contest Master Wallace, Champion of Fabulousness.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    This was quite underwhelming... Maybe there's more... I mean, there Mega Pokemon is hardly a big deal (While I am happy to get Salamence, I think it'd be better to have more) to make a huge fuss over it. I assume that there will be more, otherwise this "Mega Scoop" will just be Mega BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back