• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Tho this is assuming Mega gross has base 150 attack and toughclaws with no earthquake and Charizard X has cam into rocks already Mega evolved. 252+ Atk Tough Claws Metagross Zen Headbutt vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard X: 195-229 (65.4 - 76.8%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

So the question is, will this really be all that powerful? I mean I'm sure it will find opportunitys to set up hone claws which I think it has, but still.....

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I wish the style of anime in that trailer is eventually takes over the mainstream Pokemon series anime. Very slime chance, but oh how a man can dream.. As for ORAS, I'd love to see some sort of trailer like the above for it. I think that'd be pretty cool.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Sounds like the music will remain pretty similar to the original, I'm glad for that! Though I wonder if they'll pull some crazy remixes out of their sleeves somewhere.
    While it may not be a crazy remix, I do hope they add in differences to each of the Regis and maybe even the Weather Trio's themes like they did with the Beast Trio in HGSS and the Tao Trio in BWB2W2.

Years
    That'd be cool re: altering the Regis' theme for each Regi. Regice could have some xylophones or bells (anything that gives a wintery/icy feel), Regirock electric guitars and basses (because rock), and Registeel steel drums or something XD

Last edited:

Years
    That'd be cool re: altering the Regis' theme for each Regi. Regice could have some xylophones or bells (anything that gives a wintery/icy feel), Regirock electric and bass guitars (because rock), and Registeel steel drums or something XD

When I originally suggested this in the old music topic I suggested bells for Regice, rock for Regirock, and a techno mix for Registeel. I guess Registeel is one of those that's harder to agree on seeing how steel is a very diverse element.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    While that would be a pretty good idea, I can't imagine it to actually happen, sadly. If they're alternating themes between legendaries, I just don't think they would do it with those that don't play much of role in their plot. Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza would be fine; they're what Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is focusing on, mainly. Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, on the other hand, wouldn't. I mean, I'm a fan of them as much as the next person, but they aren't worth putting separate battle themes under.

Years
    The beasts didn't really play a huge role in HGSS's plot, either. Sure, you needed to release them in order to get Morty to return to his gym, and their was the Eusing x Suicune subplot, but neither Entei or Raikou were involved. That being said, if the Weather trio got their own remixes and the Regis didn't, I'd be cool with that too :3b

Years
    I'll like the Latis to get a remix of the wild music of Hoenn much like Mew had a remix of Kanto's wild music...which Mewtwo happened to get in XY.

Hey...perhaps Mewtwo could activate an event in ORAS. Strangely it said "Mew..." When you fought it...it almost seemed like it was calling out for it's mother...Mew more than it's own cry.
    Besides the Mew event was in Emerald but that was through wi-fi.
    Also maybe by transfering the birds over we could get Mega stones for them. Maybe that'll be the scoop...

Years
    Hello, everyone! Antemortem and I have been talking about how to make this forum less clustered and more enjoyable for you guys, and we've come to a conclusion that this thread is simply not needed, at least at the moment. Don't fret, though! We will be opening this thread the week of each month's CoroCoro leak, and discussion will be around that. For other discussions, we have many threads running around that cover just about everything. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!

For your convenience, here's a list of some threads that cover popular topics regarding ORAS:

And many more! Look around, and have fun speculating! :]

Years
    This thread is open for business until 8/15/14. You can find all the information regarding the CoroCoro leaks right here. Keep the discussion purposeful - the reason we closed this in the first place was because we felt it didn't promote any discussion and became a spam PC+1 thread.

Speculate away!

Years
    Coincidentally all of the Megas shown today have one type super effective against one of their own. Altaria's Fairy type defeats dragons as does it's dragon type, Salamence's dragon type defeats dragons, and Lopunny's Fighting type defeats Normal. If there are more (and I think we got at the very least one more to go) I wonder if they'll share that distinction. One Pokemon that comes to mind (that isn't Dragon) is Camerupt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back