• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Streetpass? Seriously??? Looks like I'll be trading up for a Latias/Latios on the GTS.

They are obviously biased thinking every country works like japan where you could get 1000 daily streetpasses. Good thing spotpass exist for me since I get to see people by internet since theres not much people playing pokemon around or any huge event, I can't even go to an EBGame because I live too far from it.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    I guess for this, I'll just have to start taking my DS with me all over the place.

I get a decent number of Streetpasses when I take it on campus with me, so that's the only way I could possibly foresee myself having a chance at this ticket.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I wonder if on streetpass day next year if one goes to a Hot zone or what ever they are called such as Mcdonalds or Best Buy (as US examples) if one may end up getting the Eon Ticket that way.
    I have a feeling that the Flying Lati is the event Lati as the trailers show an area similar to Southern Island...

Years
    I have a feeling that the Flying Lati is the event Lati as the trailers show an area similar to Southern Island...

They've already said that it isn't the same one. From the Ruby/Sapphire website:

The Eon Pokémon Latios and Latias are said to be highly intelligent. In Pokémon Omega Ruby, Latios will approach you to join your party, while Latias approaches you in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
    From the announcement earlier today:
    If you want an Eon Ticket—the item in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire that will allow you to catch Latias and Latios, respectively
    It's going to be like how it was in the original games, with one being available in game and the other through the Eon Ticket Event. I guess it could be possible that you go to Southern Island in both cases, though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    They've already said that it isn't the same one. From the Ruby/Sapphire website:

From the announcement earlier today:
    It's going to be like how it was in the original games, with one being available in game and the other through the Eon Ticket Event. I guess it could be possible that you go to Southern Island in both cases, though.
    Thanks for that. Now I want to know where that place in the trailer may be...perhaps part of the Battle Resort? The waterfall by the Weather Institute?

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    It has also been announced that in the US, Serial Codes for the Eon Ticket will be given to Play! Pokémon Organisers and heads of StreetPass groups from November 21st. From there, the Eon Ticket can be StreetPassed to other players.

Does anybody know who these 'Play! Pokémon' organizer guys are so that we can figure out which areas of the United States are most likely to have Eon Tickets falling from the skies above them? Is there a list of who these guys are or anything?

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    The wording makes it sound like the respective Lati twin is just like the Lucario in XY, a Pokemon that just asks to join your party instead of one that you have to find and capture. I know that they probably want people to be able to access flying more easily, but it's literally just handing us a super rare Pokemon. oh well. Also I live in a big city and have only really streetpassed someone once so I don't know how well this is going to work out. Does anyone know what Play! Pokemon is?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Elaborating on the Brazil thing: 3DSes are expensive in Brazil. Especially the XL. So not everyone has them.

Personally I don't care about the Eon Ticket because I don't care about Latias. ^^

Years
    I wonder how the ORAS anime will work and if it will include Ash.

I think it'll be a special like Pokemon Origins, featuring only game-originated characters. So Ash probably won't show up in this special, but dang May looks so adorable. But that is out of the question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back