• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Ashley!

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
  • I don't know who she is, but its always great to see a new mod into the mod group here at PC. :P! So, congrats, enjoy, and good luck :D

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I suppose I should reply to this before I head off to sleep... XD

Bobby said:
    Congrats to Ashley on making new OC mod!!! I know you'll do great ^^
    Thanks, I'm still not so sure... but I'll try~

Kelsey said:
    OMGosh~! 8D What a perfect way to come home from a looooong day of school and tennis matches to see one of my dear friends join us in the realm of moddie~woddies. X3 *snuggles* Congrats hon! I know you'll do great, you're like, totally perfect for the job. XD *tosses confetti* Enjoy teh supreme modness~! =D

~Kelsey
    Thanks. XD I dunno if I'd say I'm perfect for this or not, but I'll take your word for it.

Alex said:
    WTF?! I was wanting to make this! ._. Anyway congrats! You deserve it! XD
    At least you got to be the one to kinda point it out~
    Thanks. XD

Andy said:
    I feel bad. Not being able to send the PM, not being able to start the thread, not even being able to Mod her (I just got to change her user group). You guys must hate me or something. XD

Anyway congrats on getting Modded Ashley.
    You'll do good, I know you will.
    You do know I got your PM 20 minutes before Jorge's... right? XD I just wasn't online at the time~

Jorge said:
    *feels worse for actually doing the modding *...XD

Anywho, congrats on the spot Ashley.
    I think the only reason you got to do it instead of him was because you actually IM me every now and then... he doesn't. XD And thanks again~

Erica said:
    XD; Poor Andy.

Aaanyway. *TACKLEGLOMPOMG!* :D Welcome to the mod team, Ashley!! ^__^ I knew you'd be here someday~ <3
    Yeah, poor Andy... XD
    And thanks~! <3

Chibi said:
    Lol, I was also stalking peeps on the Who's Online page and saw her username change color! ^___^ Congratz to you! *throws confetti*
    You were stalking from my home? ;_; Yeah... it wasn't hard to miss considering my name is first on the Who's Online page... XD Thanks~!

Paige said:
    Congrats~! They couldn't have picked a better person~! ;D
    I'm sure they could have, but I won't complain. XD Thanks <3

renagadez said:
    "I dont know who ashley is but congrats to her,hope she will be mod for years to come."
    Ashley is me. XD But then again, I dunno you either... but thanks. XD Years to come? O_o;

LunaticJohnny said:
    Wow. a new addition to the PokeCommunity Moderators, Ashley. Anyways, congrats on making the new PokeCommunity Other Chat Moderator ^^ I know you'll do you a good job Ashley =3
    Signomi said:
    I don't know who she is either -cough- ^^;

But Congrats Ashley! I'm sure you'll do a great job! =D

Thomas-san said:
    Hey, congrats! I know you will do an awesome job!
    Thanks you guys. ^^

Alan said:
    YES! YES! YES! I am SO proud of you, Ashley, I knew you were great mod material, I just never imagined that you woulc ACTUALLY want the job XD Finally, I'm going to have another person to complain about everything with in there...we just need to awaken the vindictive mod inside of you and we'll be all set =D

Congrats, I am so happy for you, really...I'm glad to see we're still hiring mods in GMT-5...odds are you won't have to do much because of that =p

~CK <3
    Thanks. o_o;; A little over-enthusiastic, are we? Probably has something to do with those orange tic-tacs... XD Anyways, I never knew I'd be considered mod material... but I guess I was wrong about that one~ <3

MD said:
    This was comming since..*checks calendar... forever o_o. Congrats Ashley. You are a perfect choice. ^^
    Thanks again... but I haven't been a member for forever you know. XD Only a year and a half-ish~

Evelina said:
    Congrats Ashley! <3 <3

*throws pretty pony confetti* n_______________n

We all knew this day was coming. Enjoy the power. >D

*throws Zelos plushies* <3
    Thanks and I'll try~! <3 <3 Yay for Zelos~

Jack O'Neill said:
    Congratulations on your promotion, Ashley. *gives Ashley a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express* Trust me, you'll be needing that gun a lot now that you're a mod.
    Oookay... XD *is clueless about gun-talk* Anyways, thanks~

Agent9 said:
    Congrats Ashley! It's funny how someone who always looks at "Who's Online" makes a moderator. But anyway
    Thanks. XD And I don't *always* stalk the Who's Online page... although I do spend most of my time there <3

Kevin said:
    Sweet! Ashley's a mod! *hugs* Another hot mod XD
    Thanks, Kevin. XD *hugs* And you already know what I disagree about in that post, so I won't even bother... XD

Ivan said:
    Congrats on being modded, Ash...ley. xD You rock!
    My name's Ashley... not Ash. XD But thanks, Ivan... you rock too~

Legolas said:
    I don't know who she is, but its always great to see a new mod into the mod group here at PC. ! So, congrats, enjoy, and good luck
    Apparently, no one knows who I am... XD; Anyways, thanks~! ^^

And now I shall head off to sleep since it's almost 2:30am over here... thanks again everyone... and I'll try my best~

Years
  • W00t! Tch, Ashley got modded... man, these things happen so unexpectedly that they almost look random. o_O

Congrats on gettin' modded Ashley, tch, an' may tha mod be with ya. ^_~

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Waaah I'm late! XD

Anyway, congrats on getting modded! ^_^
    I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!
    *gives cookie*

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • *~Ashley~* said:
    I suppose I should reply to this before I head off to sleep... XD

Thanks, I'm still not so sure... but I'll try~

Thanks. XD I dunno if I'd say I'm perfect for this or not, but I'll take your word for it.

At least you got to be the one to kinda point it out~
    Thanks. XD

You do know I got your PM 20 minutes before Jorge's... right? XD I just wasn't online at the time~

I think the only reason you got to do it instead of him was because you actually IM me every now and then... he doesn't. XD And thanks again~

Yeah, poor Andy... XD
    And thanks~! <3

You were stalking from my home? ;_; Yeah... it wasn't hard to miss considering my name is first on the Who's Online page... XD Thanks~!

I'm sure they could have, but I won't complain. XD Thanks <3

Ashley is me. XD But then again, I dunno you either... but thanks. XD Years to come? O_o;

Thanks you guys. ^^

Thanks. o_o;; A little over-enthusiastic, are we? Probably has something to do with those orange tic-tacs... XD Anyways, I never knew I'd be considered mod material... but I guess I was wrong about that one~ <3

Thanks again... but I haven't been a member for forever you know. XD Only a year and a half-ish~

Thanks and I'll try~! <3 <3 Yay for Zelos~

Oookay... XD *is clueless about gun-talk* Anyways, thanks~

Thanks. XD And I don't *always* stalk the Who's Online page... although I do spend most of my time there <3

Thanks, Kevin. XD *hugs* And you already know what I disagree about in that post, so I won't even bother... XD

My name's Ashley... not Ash. XD But thanks, Ivan... you rock too~

Apparently, no one knows who I am... XD; Anyways, thanks~! ^^

And now I shall head off to sleep since it's almost 2:30am over here... thanks again everyone... and I'll try my best~
    ^That is one long post! XD

Anyway, congratualations on your modship. Good luck!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • lol I saw her name bolded... congrats Ashley girl.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Omfgosh, congrats Ashley~! =D You definately deserved this position! Puppy ish so very happy for you! X33 <3 *clings* Welcome to mod~ness~ness!

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • YAY! Ashley is a mod!~ *hugs* Of OC too, how appropriate, you little DCC Stalker, you. X3;

Have fun with your new color, title, and powers, Ashley~!

(I couldn't resist...my one last time, promise. ^_^)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Call me a dork, but for some reason, I only just noticed that she was a Moderator! XD I am so sorry that I'm late Ashley, but I just haven't been on much lately and I wasn't paying attention!

Anyway, I'm so happy for you! I knew you would become one sooner or later... You'll do a great job since you're so active! *hugs*

Back