• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to Blue ^^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Congrats man, actually the only person deserving to be Mod IMO in the last few days ;P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Congrats, Blue! Nice to see the admins are back to making good mod decisions. :D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I think he will have a good future. Out of all the mods modded recently he and a few others are the deserving ones.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Congrats blue! I know you will do a great job. ^___^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • It's about time. XP

Congratulations blue-chan~~~ A matter of time before you became a moderator! Now um, have fun and wreck havoc? ^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Congratz blue, I knew that sometime or another you would become a mod, I know that you'll do a good job. Plus you have a name that matches your username colour XD.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    LiquidThunder said:
    Congratz blue, I knew that sometime or another you would become a mod, I know that you'll do a good job. Plus you have a name that matches your username colour XD.
    Thanks, now it all matches up XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i say its about time that it is...youve been ranting that you deserve to be a mod in just about all our random convos XD Best choice in PC since the great mod joining process XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Well, you must be a good choice for mod, since Greg even gave you his stamp of approval- and hardly anyone gets that. XD

Greg said that he's only had one of his suggestions for modship turned down. I guess this continues that streak of approvals. ^_^

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Hey COngrats Blue ~~You deserved it for so long and its the correct Forums1
    Wow PC's got 3-4 New mods this month~
    I know Blue will not do a 'good' job.
    He'll do a "Great" Job.Come on ya!

Last edited:

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Wow Blue!!!!, after all the bad things you said about PC on serebii forums, they still take you as a mod ^^, hahaha isn't ironic?, congratulations =P.

Back