• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to Blue ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's called constructive criticism, and no it's not ironic at all ^^, it has nothing to do with irony. Yay...thanks everyone else that gave me congrats

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Nessie, that wasn't very considerate, considering you tried to make him look bad with info from another forum >>
    Cut it out, for whatever reason you're trying to get blue in trouble. He's the first actual good mod choice since Piro in my opinion, and you don't need to try and cause trouble for him!

Years
  • Let's throw a party for blue!*Tosses confetti everywhere and hands out free egg nog*
    The gg nog is a little holiday gift to everyone, though I don't know how you can drink a cyber egg nog...... o_0

Back