• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to PC's newest MOD ~~The Webbies Has got one Atlast

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Congrats Kip-kip! That's what I named my Mudkip o_o. But anyways, you'll do great, I've seen you around the forums, and you're cool! ^_^

Years
  • Congraties Kip-Kip! I know you'll great a excellento job at Other Chat! I've only seen you around PC once or twice though...... Oh well, I know you are a good candidate for the job and I hope you do well as a Moderator!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He's modding Webmasters, actually. ^_^;

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Wow, congratulations Kip Kip this is a great PC honor! I didnt really know you but you probably deserved it :)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Well, it's been a long time coming, and I've heard rumors that everyone from Kuni to PJ to me (O.o) was getting modded. But I'm glad that Kip-kip got it- he's really knowledgeable about the more advanced coding and webmastering. ^_^

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Congrats! If ever though I don't go much there...I might get lessons now.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • RoboMechaWobbuffet said:
    Well, it's been a long time coming, and I've heard rumors that everyone from Kuni to PJ to me (O.o) was getting modded. But I'm glad that Kip-kip got it- he's really knowledgeable about the more advanced coding and webmastering. ^_^

Exactly I heard a hundred rumours linking every single member to have set his eyes on Webbies.
    But I'm glad its Kip-Kip..He's very very knowledable!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I know why... *pats Aino Minako*... that was brave of you...

Now... I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF KIP-KIP UNTIL TODAY... but I just hope he'll do a good job... Congratulations, I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Congratulations, Kip-Kip! ^_^ I haven't seen many of your posts, but from what I've heard about you, you sound like you'll be just right for the job!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    JKaizer said:
    ..wtf?!

Anyways, *pokes my banner* :P
    Greg...you might wanna stop with that--;. People please; this is a congrats thread. Either congrats on becoming a mod ^^

Back