• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Consize's Trading Thread

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    I am interested in your shiny Ninjask, Barboach, Metagross, and BABA Flygon. I can offer you all 4 movie test shaymins.

Years
    I am interested in your shiny Ninjask, Barboach, Metagross, and BABA Flygon. I can offer you all 4 movie test shaymins.
    The Ninjask is level 100 and sadly isn't EV'd (I'll add levels to my list asap) Barboach is level 26, Metagross is level 50 and BABA is UT, if you're still interested in even trading for just a few of them then sure! but i'm not available for trade right away annoyingly, I can pm you once I am if you'd like.

Years
    Hey, I dont have WiFi YET... but I'm just interested, what would you be willing to trade for An EV'd Shiny Gardevoir (working on it now). These will be its stats:
    Lvl. ??? (Whatever lvl you want.)
    Modest
    EVs: 56HP/252/S.Att./200Spd.

Will Update later, i g2g now -_-

EDIT: The EV's are complete (they were when i originally posted too ^-^) and now im just leveling it. I also have some shinies, including Elekid, Shinx, Butterfree, Gyarados, Ralts, Eevee and Starly (i have more than one of every one except gyarados.)

Last edited:
    Years
    what would you be willing to trade for An EV'd Shiny Gardevoir
    I would indeed sounds like a very good pokemon you're training there, and w/e lvl is fine by me =]

Hmmmmm....are you sure its evd because it seems pretty slow to me
    Although its hardly usual since its nature boosted Sp.def and lowered speed, and it had perf sp.def iv and low speed iv, I EV'd it in Attack and Sp.Def

Is either the MATTLE Ho-Oh or the 10 ANNIV Ho-Oh UT?
    Sadly no, MATTLE is raised 5 levels and 10 ANNIV is raised 2, also updated my thread so it shows the pokémons status I guess that ought to hlep out somewhat. Not a very good layout, but I guess it helps a little.

I know its unlikely but can I trade you my MYSTRY Mew (Lv58) for your untouched one?
    Tis make me happy.
    Sadly my MYSTRY Mew is also T as its lvl 32

Sorry for late post, but I just got back on.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Sorry about that, I had to leave for awhile, and I see you aren't on. Just PM me when you want to trade.

Years
    Just a reminder, for anyone who is interested, as I am going to be away for 5-6 days after tonight, right now is the ideal time to make any requests for chained Pokémon. Just thought I ought to point out! If you're not interested in the slightest just ignore this xD

Years
    Still dont have wifi, just asking for interests sake, but would you be willing to trade my gardevoir for a Shiny Ranger Manaphy (Im assuming its UT?) or ALAMOS/えいがかん (Eigakan) Darkrai? Grrr hopefully I will be able to get WiFi... sooner or later...

Back