• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Consize's Trading Thread

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
Years
  • TRADING

Shinies:
    Pikachu, Ninetails, Golbat, Golduck, Machamp, Golem, Onix, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Dratini, Kingdra, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Ninjask, Whismur, Aggron, Roselia, Flygon, Barboach, Absol, Luxray, Gallade, Max Attack and Speed Salamence
    Now offering some of my chained shinies: 3x Pidgey, 5x Staravia, 2x, Cubone, 2x Shinx

Events:
    Aura Mew, 10ANIV Celebi, 10ANNIV Ho-oh, 10th ANNIV HO-OH, Faraway Island Mew, ALAMOS Darkrai, Movie Darkrai, Movie Regigigas

SEEKING

Shinies:
    Not too interested in traded shinies anymore, chaining all the way!

Events:
    Most, especially Movie Test Shaymin!

REQUESTS

Also accepting some requests for chaining pokémon, subject to amount of current requests (won't accept more than 2 simultaneously) and which pokémon you want chaining (Routes 217 and 228 are too hit and miss)

May I please have one of your Shiny Cubone's please?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i've been wanting a movie-gigas for a while... would a Palcity Lucario suffice for it?

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Take a look at my Trade thread I started and pick from the one's I'm willing to give up...

Would any of those be ok?

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • I've got all of the Pokémon you have on your thread sadly, but do you happen to have a Lopunny, Ninetails, Lanturn, Silcoon, Nuzleaf, or a Manectric, any level, any nature, just need the Pokémon =X

I have a Buneary, do you want that one? It's the pre-evolved form of Lopunny...

or I think I can get you a Silcoon...

Which do you prefer?

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Alright, I'll get you a Silcoon... hold on...

Consize - I have your Silcoon ready... please go on Wi-Fi immediately so we can trade...

Last edited:
    Back