• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continue the Story! (AKA Corrupt the Author's Vision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Continue the Story!​

Basically, you just continue the story from the last post. Try to keep it at 3-6 sentences maximum to prevent lengthy posts and allow more people to take part in it.

All PC rules apply, keep posts appropriate for all ages, and most importantly...Have fun!:)

I will begin.

Elliott is a Pokemon trainer who has just started his journey. He has a Poochyena as his starter Pokemon and a Rattata that he just captured. He only has a Pokedex and 5 Poke Balls, and he's never battle before. He proceeds towards the exit of Littleroot Town.

Now...continue the story!:D

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Professor Birch rushed to Elliott and told him that he accidentally gave him 6 Poke Balls.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Prof. Birch then said "screw it" and proceeded to take all six Poke Balls. "Go buy your own Poke Balls," he said to Elliott.

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Elliott quickly snatches professor birch's wallet as he heads back to his laboratory, now he doesn't have to pay for his own Poke Balls.

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    So Elliott woke up and discovered that it had all been a dream, he had not become an alchoholic, however his rattata was missing...there had been reports of criminal activity earlier, could this have been a result of the criminals?:O

Skystrike

Years
  • Finding out it is, Elliott goes to seek out these criminals and teach them a lesson in pain. Unfortunately, it just turns out to be Prof. Birch and his assistant getting revenge on Elliott for stealing his wallet. "Goddammit," he says to Birch. "Give me back my Rattata." Elliott then takes his Rattata and leaves Littleroot. FINALLY.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • After this unfortunate series of events, Elliott is left with only a Poochyena to wander the vast region of Hoenn.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • I go over and transform Elliot into a Jirachi, and suddenly realize "I spend too much time on DeviantART, don't I?"

Last edited:

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Elliott is now a Jirachi, meaning he can make all of his wishes come true. Elliott creates a Meowth egg and hatches it, now he has another Pokemon to go with him on his journey. But he is still trapped as a Jirachi....

Akiba

Years
  • Elliott now begins his quest to return to his human form... In the Alpha World Line.

So I fit a Steins;Gate reference in

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • I prevent Elliot from changing back into a human and make Synchronous a Salamence.
    I also summon an enchilada. Because I like enchiladas, that's why.

Last edited:

Akiba

Years
  • Wait, I became part of the story? And a Salamence at that.

Okay. So Elliott captures me, and I become his aide in returning him to human form.

Skystrike

Years
  • And then I turn Synchronous back to human, and I make Mew human.

Because what could possibly happen?

Meanwhile, Elliott is forced to watch these events. "WTF?" he thinks to himself, not realizing he's Psychic and others may hear him because loltelepathy.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • ...? But you're just human lol

Anyway, Elliot says "I wish I can beat Mew!" And he finally did. Everything turns back to normal, just like the story started. HOWEVER, ELLIOT IS STILL A JIRACHI! How is he going to receive a Pokemon?

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • I punch everyone in the face, and change back.
    I also decide to be nice and journey with Elliot the Jirachi and helping him along the way.
    Also, Synchronous is a Salamence again.

Skystrike

Years
  • :|

Can't this kid have a normal journey? I change Elliott back to human because I can. This is a story, I'm not bound to the laws of logic so don't question it

Meanwhile, Elliott is extremely confused by what the heck is going on. Suddenly, a stranger wearing a blue cloak with some kind of weird...pirate??? symbol comes up to him and forces a Master Ball into his hand.

"Take it, you don't have a choice."

The mysterious stranger walks in the direction he came from.

Akiba

Years
  • Realizing that it's a Master Ball, Elliott quickly seizes the opportunity to capture Mew.

"All right! I caught Mew!"

Now Mew must follow all of Elliott's orders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back