• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continue the Story! (AKA Corrupt the Author's Vision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Elliott then allowed Mew to exit the Pokeball to receive its first command.

"Mew, transform into Megan Fox."

Megan-Fox-GIF-16.gif

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Suddenly, a mysterious portal opened. Elliott went into it, and landed into the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon dimension.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Meanwhile, more portals from the PMD dimension to the real Pokemon world were mysteriously spawning, and Mew got...

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    and Mew got crowned the ruler of the PMD Universe! Elliott must now overthrow mew, the tyrant.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    While this was going on, Elliott started to assemble a team to defeat Mew and restore order. His first team member was...

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Er. Didn't Elliott catch Mew?

I guess. So Elliott is actually the mastermind, and Mew is the puppet ruler.

This is getting really intense

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    If only all Pokemon games were like this...lel
    Elliott imprisons mew for his enchilada addiction, and outlwas enchiladas in the PMD Universe. At the same time, opening a portal to Hoenn and leaving the PMD World, then re-sealing the portal forever. Elliott finds himself in Oldale town again.

XP

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Suddenly the town of Oldate revolted against Eliott! Someone spread evil rumors that he was pregnant before wedlock..how mean!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Out of nowhere though, Brock - who is on vacation in the Hoenn region looking for all the exotic Nurse Joys - comes out to protect the young Elliott. With his arms outstretched protecting Elliott from the mob, Brock proceeds to yell at the crowd...

srinator

while brock yells at the crowd, an exploud appears and uses boom burst on brock who is now a rock

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • In New Mauville, though, Elliott meets a creepy old man named Wattson. He beckons to Elliott. "Come closer, I don't bite."

Elliott doesn't stay around long enough to find out if that's true or not. When he steps outside, he finds that the island that New Mauville is flooded! It seems like Mauville was hit with a flood!

(Wattson: All I wanted to do was have a Pokémon battle with him -_-)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wow, we skipped like 80% of the Hoenn story.

Brendan and May fly from atop their Swellow, informing Wattson that Groudon and Kyogre are engaging in a duel once more.

Elliott. "Psh, easy." Elliott queries Mew to return a Rayquaza from Mew's pokebase.

Rayquaza's Air Lock rids the flood and intense sunlight.

I don't even know anymore :(

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • Rayquaza says "I ain't takin' orders from you punks" and tells Groudon and Kyogre to join his evil team to conquer the world. Groudon and Kyogre then make harsh sunlight and droughts and floods and rainstorms!!!!!!

Brendan, May, Elliot and Wattson then ride on the back of a Wailord to Mossdeep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back