• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

continue the text from the person above

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    This game is fun, but you don't do it like this:

I went in the kitchen and asked for some food

i got some nuts.

you do it like this:

I went in the kitchen and asked for some food

I went in the kitchen and asked for some food, i got some nuts.

20 pages in, it will look like a big paragraph, some thing like this:
    jerkgnjkerngkerngkerwgergnrelngrlenglrkenglkernvgklenrbgnmrbtmltrklbmrkltbmerlkmbkltm3mlmblrmblkrmlrktmbkltmblrmblkmbltrmblrkmblrktmlbkrtmhbtrm;hmtrmhrltmhtrmh;ermlermglrkmverlvmmvklmvklvlmvlmdfvmvmklmd;vmevmkl;ermvekrmgvsmgesgkmesrgmersmgerkmg;rmgerkg;lemgrgmer'gemg'mermgermkg'ermksgermgmergmergmer'gmerm'gergermklmgmkgermklg'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
    but with actual text instead of gibberish. if your post is too long, we'll start again.

HAVE FUN

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    How come you didn't start so I could continue? xD

I guess I'll just do it myself then. HA! XD

I went outside to pet a kitty

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999

coolio567

Im so coolio
    Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of anambulence an electrician came

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of anambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there.

Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.

Pikachu_trainer

I Train pikachu obviously.....
    Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin.

Pikachu_trainer

Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until....

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until I tripped over a tree root and fell flat on my face.

Pikachu_trainer

Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until I tripped over a tree root and fell flat on my face.then a person came right towards me then stopped the cats from chasing me so i thanked him so i invited to come to our house but my parents knew him he was an old friend.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until I tripped over a tree root and fell flat on my face.then a person came right towards me then stopped the cats from chasing me so i thanked him so i invited to come to our house but my parents knew him he was an old friend so they kicked me out of my bedroom and let him sleep in it instead; therefore moving me to the basement.

Pikachu_trainer

Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until I tripped over a tree root and fell flat on my face.then a person came right towards me then stopped the cats from chasing me so i thanked him so i invited to come to our house but my parents knew him he was an old friend so they kicked me out of my bedroom and let him sleep in it instead; therefore moving me to the basement.And then you thought you saw a ghost and come crying to your parents.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until I tripped over a tree root and fell flat on my face.then a person came right towards me then stopped the cats from chasing me so i thanked him so i invited to come to our house but my parents knew him he was an old friend so they kicked me out of my bedroom and let him sleep in it instead; therefore moving me to the basement.And then you thought you saw a ghost and come crying to your parents. I cried and cried and cried but they just ignored me.

Pikachu_trainer

Years
    I went outside to pet a kitty and it bit me hard on the hand, I yelped so loud the neighbors heard it. The neighbors all called 911 and realised they dialed the wrong number, so they called 999, but instead of an ambulence an electrician came but got in a car accident on the way and never got there and the neighbors dog went to our backyard and scared the cat but it bit me too. Then without warning I began to twitch madly like a mad person.making people think im crazy thus making them not talking to me. Instead, they called an asylum and had me shipped off to the loony bin there i found two cats then i ran away(cause they might bite me again) as fast possible but they keep chasing me until I tripped over a tree root and fell flat on my face.then a person came right towards me then stopped the cats from chasing me so i thanked him so i invited to come to our house but my parents knew him he was an old friend so they kicked me out of my bedroom and let him sleep in it instead; therefore moving me to the basement.And then you thought you saw a ghost and come crying to your parents. I cried and cried and cried but they just ignored me.Then there was actually a ghost it went to my parents room and thought it was me disturbing them but actually it was the ghost then my parents finally woke up and saw the ghost and they woke up our visitor and me and we fled our house and we went to my parents friend house instead.

Back