• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Info - August Discussion Thread

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • New high-quality, full versions of the scans! Courtesy of slowkingsley of serebiiforums.
    Spoiler:

Translations are apparently being made atm as well. So far now, it seems that there's a Berry Planter for Berrys, and an Apricorn Case for Apricorns. Furthermore, Apricorns now have another use! They can be made into a drink that affects Pokethlon stats.

And the Psn Cure Berry tree next to Mr Pokemon's house in GSC is now an Apricorn tree going by reports.

New Pokethlon events - Break Block, Change Relay and Push Circle.

And Groudon/Kyorge get their own ares like Raquazza does. So that kills off the silly roaming idea around with them.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Ok, edited first post now with the new info. I wouldn't think it unlikely that a few more scans will come up soon... but wait we must.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Okay, well, it seems we are getting a G/S/C remake, with all what that means, but with these updates that make the game worth playing and not just a graphical update :D

The Battle Frontier thing was obvious, but the Safari Zone was a nice addition. And the Apricorns are definitely nice to be seen here. Which ones are the pokéballs shown up there, though?

Years
  • If it does still take a day, you could change the time on your DS to get more than 1 a day.

doubtful, you couldn't do that with honey trees on platinum/DP
    so they'll probably engineer the games to tell if you've forwarded time :/
    i hope it doesnt take a day, but its quite likely it will :(

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Pokethlon stat juice through Apricorns? DIE EFFING CONTESTS DIE!
    I mean uh contests are probably on the sidelines and all. Yeah, anyway new area next to Kurt,

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    This game is getting better and better.

Also, that Sandshrew in that Safari battle looks funny.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like the fact that Apricorns will serve as boosts for PokeThalon! I just hope that berries will be obtainable in Kanto or maybe Hoenn.

Hoenn Legends OW Sprites and caves look amazing but the look tiny. It also didnt say where the caves are found so I still have hope for a Hoenn cameo.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • This game will be the best ever. EVER. Cool that you can use use Apricorns to boost your Pokemon's Pokethlon stats, yet with 7 apricorn types and 5 Pokethon stats, how does it work? I'm guessing the white will boosts your Pokemon's Speed stat seeing as it makes the Fast Ball. Safari Zone in Johto is amazing and adds that extra continuity into the game, meaning all regions have a Safari Zone (even if Kanto's is temporarily closed.) Kanto needs it's own Battle Frontier though as then that's the only region without one. :(

Back