• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Info - August Discussion Thread

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I KNEW the 2nd Gen Pokeballs would make a return.

Now all of those idiotic theories about Moon Ball --> Dusk Ball and whatnot will stop, Like the idea some people had that Kanto wouldn't be in the game.

Stupid Speculation is Stupid.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well what can we do dunsparce? Things like that happen. Nothing we can do and all. But yeah its a frontier front not the frontier by the naming.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hmm I was right about the different biomes in the Safari Zone, but I never though that you would be able to maneuver the sections around!! This is gonna be interesting.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    It looks like they are supporting Advance Map with the safari zone :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Actually you can customize almost the whole thing and share em. Yep a map editing safari zone.

Where did you hear that? I haven't seen anyone translate it as such, and even looking at the screenshots it only has two options to move the whole sections around.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Man, I'm confused. Please speak in lamens terms

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
  • The outside of Kurt's house looks very different in the new picture (different from an earlier screenshot I mean), looks like they added a cut area to the side.
    I hope the add more areas like that, it's sorta discovering something new that wasn't in the old games.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • I wonder how the customizable Safari Zone will work and what will be available from there. I hope it's not too terribly complicated.. otherwise I probably won't end up using it =P. But it's nice to see changes and new things from previous generations' Safari Zones.

Wonder if this means Fuschia's is dead or if they'll still have it there as a "standard" Safari Zone.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Thank you for pointing that out GymLeaderLily because for a while there I had no idea what that other house was. Mr. Pokemon's house was nice but what's with the huge cliff behind it.... And I absolutely love Kurts house. It fits him so well and the little log piles are great ^_^

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Where did you hear that? I haven't seen anyone translate it as such, and even looking at the screenshots it only has two options to move the whole sections around.
    Pokebeach, Filb.de, and Serebii.

The whole customization thing sounds neat and very interesting. I wonder how "sending a zone" to a friend will work out.

I think Fuschia's will stay dead or will turn into a Pal Park.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh, I understand now. And that's cool how the next route and Violet City are higher.

Back