• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion

Years
    has the corocoro issue for june actually been releasd yet?
    cos we still may get some more info, but it does seem unlikely
    which means we have to wait until next month :(

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The New 'Dex is awesome, the confirmation of Kanto is awesome, the Jirachi event is aaawsome! It's all awesome! I'm completely getting this the day it comes out! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    has the corocoro issue for june actually been releasd yet?
    cos we still may get some more info, but it does seem unlikely
    which means we have to wait until next month :(

Actually I think CoroCoro comes out tomorrow. (June 14th.) But to get more information yes we're going to have to wait probably until next month. Unless they're going to show information about GSDS (HGSS) on Pokémon Sunday. But hey, you don't want all the information at once, right?

The New 'Dex is awesome, the confirmation of Kanto is awesome, the Jirachi event is aaawsome! It's all awesome! I'm completely getting this the day it comes out! ^^

I totally agree with you. I love the Nex Pokédex! I cannot even wait to use it, I'll just be staring at it instead of playing the game. (:3) Hopefully the Jirachi event can be over Wi-Fi, otherwise I might not get the Jirachi! It really is all awesome, I'm, and I bet a lot of other people are getting it the day it comes out. (In USA)

Years
    the scans are awesome. Not sure if this has been established yet, but it says 'Advance from Kanto to Johto!', so would this mean Kanto is confirmed to be in?

My comments on the new feature and speculation on features to come! :D :

touch screen menu: Just awesome. It might take a bit of getting used to, but i think once i get used to it, it will rock so hard.

Revamped map: Awesome again, but some new areas and revamped cities. Cianwood looks like Canalave :P New area by Cianwood, and a new area by the national Park. a river on Route.. uh.. i forget.. certainly the map seems longer.

Elm and Silver Art: Just plain awesome. Elm looks so clumsy, and Silver looks so rough, exactly what i immagined - dreamy look -

Now, for the big one:

All Pokemon follow you: OVERLOAD OF AWESOMENEEEEDSSSDDDSD! I am soooo buying these games. All this is really getting me opumped up!

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    the scans are awesome. Not sure if this has been established yet, but it says 'Advance from Kanto to Johto!', so would this mean Kanto is confirmed to be in?

My comments on the new feature and speculation on features to come! :D :

touch screen menu: Just awesome. It might take a bit of getting used to, but i think once i get used to it, it will rock so hard.

Revamped map: Awesome again, but some new areas and revamped cities. Cianwood looks like Canalave :P New area by Cianwood, and a new area by the national Park. a river on Route.. uh.. i forget.. certainly the map seems longer.

Elm and Silver Art: Just plain awesome. Elm looks so clumsy, and Silver looks so rough, exactly what i immagined - dreamy look -

Now, for the big one:

All Pokemon follow you: OVERLOAD OF AWESOMENEEEEDSSSDDDSD! I am soooo buying these games. All this is really getting me opumped up!

It just means that they awknoledge that Kanto exists :/ They can't deny the existance of Kanto even if it is not in the games :P It's just that you started out fighting them in Kanto, and now they have moved to Johto :/ It's really vague XD

Years
    Oh, i see XD. Well, if i'm looking at the background map, it looks like it stretchds, to, y'know, Kanto. I'm not sure if i'm imagining things - please tell me if i am XD - but Kanto has quite a good chance IMO.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Kanto is in no need to speculate like that. The magnet train is confirmation it will be in anyway and whatever it was always going to be in.

Years
    i can't remember what the old map looked like
    but i swear the magnet train was never visible across the route that goes from violet city to azalea town?
    this is confirmation enough for anyone, as Todoroki said, that Kanto is going to be in these games, otherwise theres no need for the maget train?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    mkay
    i can't remember what the old map looked like
    but i swear the magnet train was never visible across the route that goes from violet city to azalea town?
    this is confirmation enough for anyone, as Todoroki said, that Kanto is going to be in these games, otherwise theres no need for the maget train?

No, the "Magnet Train image" is in the Goldenrod part of the scan. (The one where the TR Grunt is standing infront of the Radio Tower.) No, if you have the Magnet Train then you have Kanto because the Magnet Train's function is to take you back and forth between Kanto and Johto. So the Magnet Train is very much needed for Kanto. If Kanto's not in it, then no MT is useless. (Unless they find a different function for it.)

Edit:
    Misunderstood, sorry.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    what he meant was that on route 32 the fishing route of the game the magnet train was missing. It was always assumed underground. Now its overhead and goes underground right after that to the right. Its a perfect little thing as well Johto will seem more lively. This wil also mean on route 2 we might see it going over head and route 16 and route 7 could have it in the midddle thus expanding it a bit to make it look lively. Yep Kanto will pawn for sure.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Wait, if the Hoenn legendaries are making an appearance, could that mean that the 2nd region is Hoenn? If so that would suck.

Years
    Well said Discostick. With the inclusion of Jirachi event, a Deoxys event around when DP came out, and the regis in Platinum, all the Hoenn legendaries are up for grabs this gen. There's no need for Hoenn. At all.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    How does the magnet train confirm Kanto being in the game? Obviously they are not gonna remove it, how would the people of Johto travel? Just cos a transportation device is in the game doesn't mean it has to serve a purpose. The space station in Hoenn didn't mean you could travel to outer space haha xD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    no need for R/S remakes?
    there was no need for gsds to come out ;] we already can catch'em all
    but it happened,
    they did it because they can and they could make money off it
    thats the way it works, they'll make R/S again because it'll make money. not for our benefit.

not everyone has played it/thought it sucked/knows it sucks/blah
    it'll make money

also

kanto has to be in
    1. the elite four is there rofl
    2. we already confirmed the magnet train

and them being connected, being able to go there and back was one of the big ol' OMG surprises Cx

clearer scans >3> i needs them ;O;
    /clawing at the screen

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    How does the magnet train confirm Kanto being in the game? Obviously they are not gonna remove it, how would the people of Johto travel? Just cos a transportation device is in the game doesn't mean it has to serve a purpose. The space station in Hoenn didn't mean you could travel to outer space haha xD
    Well why would they need a train with no possible stops and why would it go through mount silver? There is only one reason why the magnet train is there and its for Kanto. Seriously Kyledove if you don't want Kanto in just say it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    How does the magnet train confirm Kanto being in the game?

Because you used the Magnet Train to transport yourself between the two regions.

Obviously they are not gonna remove it, how would the people of Johto travel?

Um, they use it to travel to KANTO.

Just cos a transportation device is in the game doesn't mean it has to serve a purpose. The space station in Hoenn didn't mean you could travel to outer space haha xD

This is a remake. They're not going to remove the usage of the Magnet Train. Plus was the Space station ever used in the past, I don't think so. The space station was never meant to be used, at all.

Nobody knows "for sure" that Kanto will be in the game, but it most likely will happen. If they took it out, it just wouldn't be a remake without it.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    What I mean is, they're obviously not gonna remove it. It's part of the world, and Johto people use it to travel (Yes to Kanto so what?) That doesn't mean that you'll be able to use it at all.

Just saying, the inclusion of the magnet train does not confirm anything at all because it would never be removed.

edit: and Todoroki Is, I have no problem saying I don't want Kanto in it. I don't see why this should make me out to be some kind of enemy or anything, I would just prefer one amazing well-fleshed out region, rather than two mediocre ones.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    That doesn't mean squat dove it doesn't mean squat. You have to go to Kanto anyway to reach the league. I mean its not on the Johto map and the route is missing. No way will they make you go to Kanto alone and solely for the league.

Back