• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think that's because showing later areas would reveal too much about the games, but that only has relevance with all-new games like X and Y. We've already seen all of the Hoenn cities and know their gym leader types, and other important information that Game Freak would want to keep secret if it was a new region.

I was actually basing my statement on the fact that they didn't show later areas of Johto until like three months after they were announced. So even early remake trailers are limited in that regard.

ShadowSlashz

Shadow
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Can't wait until new news is announced about the games- I just researched when the new corocoro issue is out and didn't realize how close it was!

Last edited:

Years
    Can't wait until new news is announced about the games- I just researched when the new corocoro issue is out and didn't realize how close it was!

Yeah, it'll come out in two weeks. However before that, and even before it leaks we'll proably get information from E 3. I was just at a fan site for Kingdom Hearts and someone posted this link to an article (I think it's in Italian or some other romance language which isn't Spanish or French. It must be a romance language as I can translate some of it using my knowledge of Spanish and French).

Here's the Source: https://www.webnews.it/2014/05/28/e3-2014-tutti-i-giochi-ps4-e-xbox-one-mostrati/

Rubino Omega and Zaffiro Alpha aka Ruby Omega and Alpha Sapphire are on the list. Anyways it has the list of games confirmed to appear at E3.

Edit: Seems it's based on assumptions...as Square hasn't announced their line up hence the list isn't totally confirmed, meaning Nintendo and the rest on their may not have confirmed their games either. Why do sites keep saying something is confirmed when it's not...

Last edited:

ShadowSlashz

Shadow
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    Yeah, it'll come out in two weeks. However before that, and even before it leaks we'll proably get information from E 3. I was just at a fan site for Kingdom Hearts and someone posted this link to an article (I think it's in Italian or some other romance language which isn't Spanish or French. It must be a romance language as I can translate some of it using my knowledge of Spanish and French).

Here's the Source: https://www.webnews.it/2014/05/28/e3-2014-tutti-i-giochi-ps4-e-xbox-one-mostrati/

Rubino Omega and Zaffiro Alpha aka Ruby Omega and Alpha Sapphire are on the list. Anyways it has the list of games confirmed to appear at E3.

Edit: Seems it's based on assumptions...as Square hasn't announced their line up hence the list isn't totally confirmed, meaning Nintendo and the rest on their may not have confirmed their games either. Why do sites keep saying something is confirmed when it's not...

Yay Can't wait until E3!!

Hope its true!

Years
    Hopefully they release video/screenshots of gameplay outside of battle so we can see what hoenn and the trainers look like.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Things that I really want to see are:

• The Trainers, May and Brendon. Would love to see them in 3D. And also would be nice to see if we can change clothes in this. Maybe we would have to wear certain clothing to do Contests.
    • 3D Areas.
    • Proof of Megas (Starters preferred at this moment in time)
    • 3D Prof. Birch being chased by Poocheyena. :D

Years
    In the CoroCoro, we'll probably see new Mega evolution art if there are in fact new Megas to be introduced, and at E3 there might be discussion about player customization, Amie, PSS, and other Kalos-introduced features that may or may not return. Not too much will be revealed, but enough to quiet some theories and birth some new ones.

Years
    In the CoroCoro, we'll probably see new Mega evolution art if there are in fact new Megas to be introduced, and at E3 there might be discussion about player customization, Amie, PSS, and other Kalos-introduced features that may or may not return. Not too much will be revealed, but enough to quiet some theories and birth some new ones.

If we get any Megas show in June they'll probably be the starters. I don't think they'll show off any more for the time being until we get closer to release.

Years
    What kind of gameplay do you guys want to see showcased in the upcoming events, and why? Personally, I'd like to see the scene of Wally first finding his Ralts in 3D, possibly as more of a cutscene this time around!

Years
    What kind of gameplay do you guys want to see showcased in the upcoming events, and why? Personally, I'd like to see the scene of Wally first finding his Ralts in 3D, possibly as more of a cutscene this time around!

I would like to see that too. Considering it's early and the game and that remakes tend to show the early part of the games in the first few months of their announcements there's a high chance that'll happen. Or at the very least we'll get screen shots.
    I would also like like to see the choosing of the starters to see how they've remade it in 3D.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If Junichi Masuda is making an appearance at E3, then hopefully it will be like last time where they did a 90-minute showcase stream of X & Y, but with ORAS. This is a really exciting month now!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    If they decide to appear in E3, they might actually clarify the rumors that ORAS has like if ORAS will be full fledged remakes (even if it was already confirmed and further clarified) or the boxart designs and such or what is new in Hoenn.

Years
    At this point, there shouldn't be any doubt of ORAS being legitimate, haha. Things like Mega evolution, 3D graphic overhaul, and riding Pokemon are all debatable to return and haven't been confirmed, so those and many more are certainly up for discussion. June is going to be interesting, that's for sure :]

Years
    Seems plausible. I'm hoping it's not too close to December, because then I'll probably end up having to wait for Christmas. If they announce the release date, they could also introduce information on whether the games will come with an accessory like the past few remakes.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'd expect anytime of the week commencing 10th November. I would prefer to have a release closer to December, to me having a release on say Friday 28th November would feel more right.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Same, the release will probably be sometime in November. If you think about it, that's when most of the big games of the year are released.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Same, the release will probably be sometime in November. If you think about it, that's when most of the big games of the year are released.

We know it's being released in November so that's definite.

I'm definitely wanting a concrete date at E3. We're 6 months away, and we had X&Y's release by the end of May.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back