• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Wait, could a link to the picture be provided?

If it's true, I am going to be a tad furious as yet another undeserving Pokemon will be getting a Mega Evolution, along with that Pokemon also being a Legendary to boot.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Why Mega Charizard X? I don't like the eyes on the redesign characters. Also why does Shelly have black hair when she's suppose to have red hair?

MegaSwampert and MegaSceptile look how I imagined them. I expected Swampert to become bulkier.
    Yes, another mega item instead of simply the Mega Ring. The Mega Bangle is probably more powerful than the Mega Ring and will probably trigger the Mascot's Prehistoric de-evolution.

I can see Zygarde getting similar treatment for his game.

Also perhaps Yanmega and Mamoswine will get the special Prehistoric de-evolution.

On the topic of Brandon looking tanner and May looking lighter, perhaps they'll showing off a bit of customization seeing how in XY we could pick our character's skin color.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    pretty annoyed that steven has CharX ugh i've had enough of that already and he should be using Aggron

lmfao @ Brendan's grimace tho like what. i hope the slight skin tone differences means a bigger range of customization in that regard

Aqua looks badass omg as does Magma. gone through some more extreme changes than I would have liked (look at all the unnecessary decoration on Aqua's outfits and the total rehash in design of Magma's upper tier) but they still pretty cool

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Woot!!! Sceptile is now part dragon like I wanted!! Still hope he gets another Mega though. Don't know why it has Lightning Rod though. Bit odd.

I like old Swampert better, but I will get use to it. Like how he remained Water/Ground.

Was not expecting Mega Diancie at all and it looks amazing.

I am a bit surprised about Groundon and Kyogre getting a different type of Mega, but I love the idea a lot better. Maybe this is how they will handle legends. Would be nice to see Ancient Rayquaza.

I love Branden's new look, but May is kinda... I don't know, but she still looks ok. I am glad they made them look more beach oriented with Hoenn being a tropical region.

This also proves that the games are 3D environment.

I love Team Aqua, but Magma is kinda weird. But they both look great.

Years
    Woot!!! Sceptile is now part dragon like I wanted!! Still hope he gets another Mega though. Don't know why it has Lightning Rod though. Bit odd.

I like old Swampert better, but I will get use to it. Like how he remained Water/Ground.

Was not expecting Mega Diancie at all and it looks amazing.

I am a bit surprised about Groundon and Kyogre getting a different type of Mega, but I love the idea a lot better. Maybe this is how they will handle legends. Would be nice to see Ancient Rayquaza.

I love Branden's new look, but May is kinda... I don't know, but she still looks ok. I am glad they made them look more beach oriented with Hoenn being a tropical region.

This also proves that the games are 3D environment.

The way May has her hair tied reminds of how country girls in the past were portrayed as dressing.

I expected they'll get a different kind of Mega seeing how they couldn't just be normal, they had to be Special. I see Mew getting a Prehistoric Mega too, perhaps it used to look more like Mewtwo.

Mega Diancie is beautiful. It was a curveball though.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    This one?

(Spoilered for size.)

Spoiler:

And it seems EACH starter gets a Mega Evolution, not just Blaziken.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Lightning Rod on Sceptile? Really? What on earth does that even accomplish?

If everything there is legitimate, then everyone's predictions about Kyogre and Groudon getting new formes were accurate, though no one guessed it as being something called "Ancient Devolution".

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    It seems the team you get is based on your game. So I guess it will be the old Sapphire/Ruby story rehashed and not really the Emerald story.

This is one thing I do not really like. They really should have kept the Emerald Storyline because it was a lot better. Maybe they will still have Rayquaza come in some how.

Years
    It seems the team you get is based on your game. So I guess it will be the old Sapphire/Ruby story rehashed and not really the Emerald story.

Maybe we should start hoping that DeltaEmerald is real...
    I hope that we get to see Rayquaza in these games in it's De-evolved form at least.

Since we're getting Ruby and Sapphire's story I'm assuming that Steven will be Champion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Lightning Rod on Sceptile? Really? What on earth does that even accomplish?

If everything there is legitimate, then everyone's predictions about Kyogre and Groudon getting new formes were accurate, though no one guessed it as being something called "Ancient Devolution".

So now EVERY legendery we get will have a mega?.. Not fond of that..
    Was talking about Diancie.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    i didnt quiet understand. how come it's a "full remakes" if u suddenly get mega evolutions/new characters looks and NEW mascot legendery form??

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    but I love how her clothing is now more in tune with Hoenn being the tropical region. The shorts do remind me of Hilda (B/W female protagonist) in some way though.

Brendan's design looking like a wetsuit is probably because of the same reason. Since Hoenn's a tropical. I also appreciate that they kept to the original designs from Emerald as much as possible. Loving May's new design the most. That bandanna is really cute. Brendan practically stayed the same, but now we can tell he has hair and that white thing is indeed a hat.

Of course Mega Sceptile is the coolest of the three. Treecko and Sceptile forever!!

Mega Swampert reminds me of a Water Chesnaught. So freaking bulky. Though I like Mega Swampert a bit more than Chesnaught honestly.

I'm still processing Team Aqua and Magma's new designs. What happened to Archie? The wetsuit designs make since though since they are a water team. I still really like Team Magma's designs though.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Hmmm, so the event Torchic was just an appetizer. I can restart my X version without fear of losing the Blazikenite now. All I have to do is choose Torchic. Which, for me, is a no brainer, considering the sparse options Hoenn had for Fire-types...

Seems I may have to get this game after all. But I'm not playing my 3DS much anymore, so it may be wasted.

Also LOL at "undeserving Pokémon getting Mega Evolutions". You do realize not every Pokémon could get a Mega and start not sucking, right? And Diancie being a legendary based on "stones", makes sense for it to get one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back