• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro reveals Alolan Grimer, new evolutions and more!

Years
    Although I actually like Alolan Grimer (lava would have been cool but whatever), I really want some Pokemon from different generations to receive Alolan forms. With the way things are panning out, I'm starting to believe that only Kanto Pokemon will get Alola forms, which kinda sucks.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I completely forgot about that ;-;

Yeah, it's probably going to show us what we saw (and will see, hopefully xD) in the Corocoro leaks. I really want to see Jangmo-o's evolved form(s), Dragon-Fighting type is a pretty interesting type combination ^^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm trying to remember if Dragon/Fighting is one of the type combinations Verlisify believes won't happen due to not making any sense.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The trailers tend show something completely separate to what CoroCoro reveals, at least when they're literally within days of each other. Being so close to the release date it could differ this time, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some new reveals alongside them!

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
    I'm trying to remember if Dragon/Fighting is one of the type combinations Verlisify believes won't happen due to not making any sense.

I will never understand this community's infatuation with something Verlisify says being wrong. Nobody's asking you to like him, but it seems a bit strange and unhealthy to hang onto his every word and pounce as soon as any of his more harmless speculation is debunked.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Not really have that much of an opinion either way on Alolan Grimer. The other news that Serebii says is coming, however... get those leaks going magazine dude.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I woke up at 7 A.M. and now it's about to be 3 P.M. yet no more new leaks. It's been a long time since something like this has happened (at least while I've been awake).

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    That's a really cool typing! Basically eliminates one of its weaknesses, so it seems like it might be pretty effective in battle. I may have to use that on my team ^_^

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I will never understand this community's infatuation with something Verlisify says being wrong. Nobody's asking you to like him, but it seems a bit strange and unhealthy to hang onto his every word and pounce as soon as any of his more harmless speculation is debunked.
    In all fairness, he does the same to a lot of other Pokétubers. :s

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    anyone notice the teeth are like wheezings? you might think that someone fused them together or something.
    Eh, I don't think so. If that were the case then I feel like an Alolan Weezing would've be revealed alongside it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017

Verlisify also thinks Speed Boost is a good ability to have on Yanmega, even after I explained to him how Tinted Lens works far better with a choice locked Pokemon like that. Take that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Z25
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Okay. There hasn't been any updates pretty much all day, whereas in a normal CoroCoro issue we'd know just about everything within 10-15 minutes of it tops of it first leaking. There's something really fishy going on, here.

Don't you mean something stinks about this? Eh...eh...

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I was literally in the shower this morning and was like "I wonder if someone just made up Alolan Grimer for lolz and pretended it was Coro Coro"

If it's fake I will be disappointed since it looks really cool, but I'll also be so happy that someone managed to fool the entire fan base that I wouldn't be mad at all.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I feel like Alolan Grimer is real, but I suspect that the leaker may have lied about the stuff that he didn't post pics of.

If the whole thing ends up fake, though, that'd be very interesting, especially given that it fooled Serebii.

Back