• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro reveals new Pokémon

Years
    I agree with Venus being a good choice for the third. But some think it'll be related to mars. Personallly I think Marshadow is referring to the sea as 'Mar' is spanish for sea, and Luna and Sol are also spanish words. Also in Shintoism there's a sibling trio of Kami representing the those three things, so Sea has a link to Sun and Moon.

As for the metal that Venus is connected to, it's Copper.

Susanoo, and then Amaterasu the sun goddess and Tsukuyomi the moon god. Yeah, it's not a bad idea, but if Marshadow isn't a third legendary then it might turn out that the basis is something else sun and moon related.

But there's also the thing where the sea is strongly related to the moon. The moon causes the tides, and the major craters on the moon are all called "mare" which is Latin (the basis of all the Romance languages, like Spanish) for "sea".

Years
    Someone pointed this out in the CoroCoro scan:

CoroCoro reveals new Pokémon

I do wonder what that sparkle is supposed to mean. Have no idea at the moment.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Someone pointed this out in the CoroCoro scan:

CoroCoro reveals new Pokémon

I do wonder what that sparkle is supposed to mean. Have no idea at the moment.

That's sparkle is at the northern edge of the desert. In the official map it doesn't look like there's anything special, but perhaps something is buried underneath it.

Years
    That's sparkle is at the northern edge of the desert. In the official map it doesn't look like there's anything special, but perhaps something is buried underneath it.

Yeah I think there could be a secret there, plus I do believe we had a desert setting shown in the battle scenes that showcased Solgaleo, Lunala and the Zygarde formes' in-game footage.

Years
    Yeah I think there could be a secret there, plus I do believe we had a desert setting shown in the battle scenes that showcased Solgaleo, Lunala and the Zygarde formes' in-game footage.

Yeah, plus we've had Mirage Tower in Emerald, and the fossils were there in that game. In RS they were exposed completely. Meanwhile in Unova there were the ruins with the other legendary stone.

Years
    Yeah, plus we've had Mirage Tower in Emerald, and the fossils were there in that game. In RS they were exposed completely. Meanwhile in Unova there were the ruins with the other legendary stone.

Fossils being found in the desert? It'd be interesting if they pulled a Hoenn on us by doing that. Also, we never really had any Mirage spots outside of Hoenn, whether it'd be Emerald's Mirage Tower or ORAS's Mirage Spots.

Years
    When is there going to be a video for the US names of these Pokemon?

I think ORandAS mentioned that it could be around the 14th that the official site may update and we'll get the translated names for the new Pokemon. There was a new English trailer out but it only showed the Zygarde formes.

Years
    I think ORandAS mentioned that it could be around the 14th that the official site may update and we'll get the translated names for the new Pokemon. There was a new English trailer out but it only showed the Zygarde formes.

Yup, that's usually the day that we get updates on the official site concerning information revealed in Corocoro.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I think this may just be the first time I'll have a pure Rock type on my team. That puppy is too irresistible... and it looks like I'll have a Zygarde puppy too. Along with Rowlet, we will crush our foes with the Powah of Cuteness. :3

Years
    I think this may just be the first time I'll have a pure Rock type on my team. That puppy is too irresistible... and it looks like I'll have a Zygarde puppy too. Along with Rowlet, we will crush our foes with the Powah of Cuteness. :3

I've had temporary rock types on mine, but have never kept one permanently on my team. If it's an early mon I'll have it on my team too, along with my own Rowlet xD.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Spoiler:

OMG both of these guys are just precious! At last, my dreams of a Koala Pokemon have finally been realised! And Nekkoala does not disappoint. What a treasure! :D

As for Iwanko, looks like I might make room for a Rock-type in my party for once! ^^

If Game Freak keeps up these amazing Pokemon, choosing a team will be the hardest decision I will ever have to make!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    They're adorable! I'm excited to see the first koala Pokemon. The puppy is too cute, I'd have to add it also to my team. If GameFreak continues with the simplicity yet originality in designs, I'm definitely getting both versions because selecting team members will be that difficult.

Years
    Depending on how the others go I might just rotate my team, but not to defeat the gyms, or even up my mons levels this time, instead it'll be due to my desire for all of them...

Back