• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Haha, yeah, I'm excited thanks to these scans (and plus I've already been excited, haha)

These games are gonna rock!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Ok, here we go.

Page 1 - New Girl
    I don't like her very much, simply because of her design. But, I'm not going to be playing as her, so why would I care?

Page 2 - Sexy Gold
    Drools. Now, I know I've been forcing it upon everyone that I'm not a homosexual, but I would turn for Gold. Nuff said.

Page 3 - WOBUFFETT!

New Sugimori art looks awesome. I like Wobuffett, Gligar, Wooper, Mareep and Chinchou.

Page 4 - Death Stare Larvitar
    More Sugimori art. Of these, I like; Larvitar, Swinub, Slugma, Teddiursa, Delibird, Octillery, Stantler, Phanpy, Blissey and Miltank.

Page 5 - Awesome Ho-Oh
    That picture of Ho-Oh just makes me want to get HeartGold even more! Also, Pichu event will be epic and I mean... EPIC!

Page 6 - Don't Mess With Lugia
    Angry Lugia is angry. Although it's a Pokemon a never really cared for, I have to give it props for looking badass in this picture.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I just noticed something

CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

EDIT: My bad, I meant to put replace instead of rplace. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • ^ That was mentioned on the first post. XD

Everyone is expecting too much from the new female protagonist. Seriously, all you've seen is just a picture of her. I wonder what her sprite would look like, unless if it's been posted already.

I am soooo going to get Larvitar and it's evolution. I like Gold's hat, just need to say that. The mascots look amazing.

Years
  • I think the new girl character is adorable regardless of what anyone else says. I'm glad she's wearing shorts instead of a mini skirt. And I like the long sleeve shirt as opposed to the tank top. Seriously, I wouldn't walk around a region by myself (let alone with two males, Dawn) while wearing a mini skirt. That's asking for trouble. However, shorts or skorts, I wouldn't mind. I love everything they have shown and told us about so far.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just realized something. This is the first time in the series where the main characters actually look ten years old.

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    I just realized something. This is the first time in the series where the main characters actually look ten years old.
    That Is True!
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Pokemon_Trainer_Brendan_Emerald.png
    brendan looks about 14-ish
    https://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/image/article/545/545922/pokeleaffire_guide_1103327559.jpg
    They Look 15
    https://media.photobucket.com/image...X/Pokemon_Platinum___Lucas_run_by_Pok.gif?o=0
    he looks around 14 again
    and the new one does look 10

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • I sorta was looking forward to the same or similar characters. :\ I'm not sure how I feel for the new design. I'm pretty sure the pichu is the pikachu colored one, and great updates. :) Really appreciatte it! (i wanna get the game more x3)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    As I look over the scans more, I can compliment that they did some nice new looks on the Gen. II Pokémon.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Screenshots tell us that the Sugimori Art is gonna be in the PokeDex instead of the little sprite. 8> Yaay~ <3

I really don't like the girl at all. The guy seems pretty neat except for his capri pants.

These threads grow fast. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The pants are okay to me.

I like how Ilex Forest looks, it looks pretty cool.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To answer .Swift's question I believe Cherii meant these screenshots.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If not, then please correct me...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ... no. Those aren't screenshots, those are scans.

And I'm referring to this. Third column, second row.

Well that makes great sense...They are very nice as well, and I sure would use them over the tiny sprites any day...

Back